NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

48 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

AD got no motivation right now since he got that ring. It will probably ramp up as the playoffs get closer. Think it’s to early to say if the Lakers will repeat or not. 

He’s clearly banged up though. Has very little explosiveness and can’t even bend over to get the ball. I would seriously sit him for a few weeks if I was the Lakers. Home court doesn't mean much and they will still keep winning games as long as Bron plays. 

The Clippers offense though, sheesh! They shoot the crap out of the ball. Pretty impossible to stop. 

Edited by J-ALL-DAY
  • Like 1

I’m not a LeBron fan, but I like how his game has grown as he gets older. His growth as a 3 point shooter has been so good. Shooting lights out from 3 this year. Such a great thing to develop to take away the beating on his body during the year. 

We see the total opposite with Westbrook still trying to do things that he was doing a couple years ago and his body just can’t do it. Think getting that reliable mid range shot will be very important for Westbrook. D. Rose did it and it has allowed him to continue his career after the explosiveness went away. 

I am in the minority because most sports fans hate watching their rival teams play/succeed. Like as a Raiders fan I'm supposed to hate the Chiefs but I actually love watching them play because of Mahomes. Denver is one of my favorite teams to watch, Jokic is such a unique player. Dude is too damn skilled, frying Rudy like scrambled eggs.