NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

1 hour ago, Leader said:

The Lakers executed like **** on offense.

Lakers offense overall has been off lately. The spacing sucks and they aren't handling the double teams well. They will be fine of course but going through a rough stretch right now. Offense just isn't elite. 

Does Drummond have any role in modern NBA? Only 27, stuffs stat sheet, but has been in the negative in off/on court almost his entire career. He cannot shoot, and he does not protect the rim, at least never in the heavily featured role we’ve always seen him in. As a center, conventional thinking says you must do 1 of those, at least to be a valuable starter.

As a 20mpg guy does he have value to contender? Does his D improve w/ less minutes, and he become a more efficient player on a team where he clearly shouldn’t be taking many shots?

Hitting FA, interesting to see what he gets. I could see some dumb team pay near $20M, but seems equally likely he is completely ignored and signs for <$10m.

3 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Lakers offense overall has been off lately. The spacing sucks and they aren't handling the double teams well. They will be fine of course but going through a rough stretch right now. Offense just isn't elite. 

Don’t worry about us. We’ll still be repeating, J.

3 hours ago, catcheryea said:

rodney mcgruder almost ends up in the warrior tunnel after the game beefing with someone maybe

play by play guy: "klay what's going on over there"

klay: "i don't know this guy might be out of the league soon, maybe he's mad about that"

you love to see it

I didn’t think this was real when I first read it lol