NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

5 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

Wiz give up 120 a game. Nets give up 116. Their offense doesn't even bail em out against equally terrible defensive teams and yall want me to think theyre gonna beat the heat, celtics or bucks? ok

We’re 5th in net rating lol. So our offense definitely bails us out plenty enough. But hey this isn’t the day to be defending the Nets. 

Just saw the box score. 25 points of turnovers. 72 points in the paint. We gave up 48 POINTS in the 4th quarter. We scored at least 37 points in every quarter except for one in which he score 33 lol. Yet we still lost. 

The ending was just comical. Turnover the ball on an inbounds are a made basket and then miss a wide open last second layup to win the game. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, champ11 said:

you are an enlightened fan bruh. I definitely enjoy the Jazz and Blazers rivalries we have. Jazz are playing great ball this year. They get corner threes at will 

I love the Jazz but the chances I see a title anytime soon are pretty slim to none. So I just enjoy watching teams that play the game the right way like Denver, etc. We look good but we laid an egg today, I swear we can never have a night where Conley/Mitchell/Bogdanovic/Gobert all play well at the same time.