NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

12 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

1st in adjusted offensive rating and 29th in adjusted defensive rating. That’s all you need to know. Their offense will keep them in most games and make them a very competitive regular season team, but their defense limits their ceiling and will kill them in the playoffs.

I don't think they'll be a good defensive team but their D should improve as Capela/Rondo come into the rotation and they get Okongwu back. 

43 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

What do we think of Zion?

Great finisher. Good passer. Still raw defensively. A very high ceiling. Would like to see him shed some weight for the sake of his longevity. Don’t want to see him jumping out the gym all game and landing with all that pressure from how heavy he is in addition to just how far he is coming down. Also, a slimmer Zion will be able to move quicker and probably elevate a bit faster as well. Not sure what I would want him at but as “low” as 240-255 would be great.

Edit: I don’t think he’s quite that low right now, but he has lost a decent amount compared to last year.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

1 hour ago, Kirill said:

Theo Maledon is going at Cole Anthony.

It’s pretty cool to see you guys still competing with teams despite what is on your roster. There is a decent amount of potential there with young talent and with all those picks I really like your future. Y’all are lucky to have Presti.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Great finisher. Good passer. Still raw defensively. A very high ceiling. Would like to see him shed some weight for the sake of his longevity. Don’t want to see him jumping out the gym all game and landing with all that pressure from how heavy he is in addition to just how far he is coming down. Also, a slimmer Zion will be able to move quicker and probably elevate a bit faster as well. Not sure what I would want him at but as “low” as 240-255 would be great.

Edit: I don’t think he’s quite that low right now, but he has lost a decent amount compared to last year.

He really hasn't been jumping out of the gym so far this year. Going for layups way more than dunks now and seems to be working on his landings. Would still like him even slimmer though, if not for health purposes then for defense.

7 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

What do we think of Zion?

He’s bad at defense right now and needs to diversify his game, but the fact that he’s already drawing so much attention and still scoring efficiently is pretty crazy. Once he becomes more polished passing out of doubles and hitting jumpers he’ll be a top 10ish player

6 hours ago, amac said:

He’s bad at defense right now and needs to diversify his game, but the fact that he’s already drawing so much attention and still scoring efficiently is pretty crazy. Once he becomes more polished passing out of doubles and hitting jumpers he’ll be a top 10ish player

I'm starting to doubt if he'll ever hit jumpers, at least any time soon. His FT shooting is a bad indicator. His passing was also way over hyped coming out.

******* dominant in the paint though. Like honestly scary.