Out of the current playoff teams rank the HC/QB you trust the most

stl4life07

We can update when the season ends and the final playoff picture is set but I want to get an idea of who do you trust more heading into the playoffs. This is not necessarily who do you think is the better head coach or quarterback or even the best team but rather who do you trust more as a combo to get the job done in the playoffs. Im sure the top 3 or 4 probably will be the same but after that its going to be interesting to see how the rest varies

1 Reid/Mahomes (Chiefs)

2 Payton/Brees (Saints)

3 Tomlin/Big Ben (Steelers)

4 Carroll/Wilson (Seahawks)

5 McVay/Goff (Rams)

6 LaFleur/ARod (Packers)

7 Vrebal/Tannehill (Titans)

8 Arians/Brady (Bucs)

9 McDermott/Allen (Bills)

10 Stefanski/Mayfield (Browns)

11 Reich/Rivers (Colts)

12 Zimmer/Cousins (Vikings)

13 Flores/Tua (Dolphins)

14 Judge/Jones (Giants)

Edited by stl4life07

12 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

Its Chiefs world, this year.... let's stop acting like anyone else has a chance, THIS YEAR. I've accepted this pathetic truth, time everyone else does. Let's just hope NFC provides them a good SB game. 

In the words of Lee Corso, "not so fast my friend". The Chiefs should be the favorites no doubt but this Superbowl isnt wrapped up for them. Like if the Chiefs lost in the playoffs I definitely wouldnt be shocked. People talk about all the close games the Steelers have been playing in, well the Chiefs have won the last 4 games of 6pts or less. So its not like the Chiefs are steam rolling every team by 2+ tds. Then the only evidence we can go off of was last season the Chiefs trailed in every playoff game. Shouldve lost to the Texans. Still dont know how you blow a 24pt lead. As a matter of fact if BoB was still with the Texans and they were some how in the playoffs Id put them dead last because I dont trust them (mainly BoB) after the disgrace we saw last season and the season before that in the playoffs. So again yes the Chiefs should be the favorites but lets not act like the playoffs should be cancelled and just give the trophy to the Chiefs. 

Edited by stl4life07

8 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

In the words of Lee Corso, "not so fast my friend". The Chiefs should be the favorites no doubt but this Superbowl isnt wrapped up for them. Like if the Chiefs lost in the playoffs I definitely wouldnt be shocked. People talk about all the close games the Steelers have been playing in, well the Chiefs have won the last 4 games of 6pts or less. So its not like the Chiefs are steam rolling every team by 2+ tds. Then the only evidence we can go off of was last season the Chiefs trailed in every playoff game. Shouldve lost to the Texans. Still dont know how you blow a 24pt lead. As a matter of fact if BoB was still with the Texans and they were some how in the playoffs Id put them dead last because I dont trust them (mainly BoB) after the disgrace we saw last season and the season before that in the playoffs. So again yes the Chiefs should be the favorites but lets not act like the playoffs should be cancelled and just give the trophy to the Chiefs. 

Mainly because they had 3 quarters to comeback from that which is an eternity in the NFL, especially with that offense.

40 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

Its Chiefs world, this year.... let's stop acting like anyone else has a chance, THIS YEAR. I've accepted this pathetic truth, time everyone else does. Let's just hope NFC provides them a good SB game. 

Stop trying to reverse jinx it.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

Mainly because they had 3 quarters to comeback from that which is an eternity in the NFL, especially with that offense.

Yes but the Texans had Watson and Hopkins. A top 5 QB and a top 3 WR and they cant do enough to hold onto a 24pt lead. Thats why BoB should never belong on a football field again. Thats neither here nor there my point is anything can happen and the Chiefs they are great enough to steam roll but they also have shown they can get down by 14+ points too so its not a lock for them. As I always say, it takes some lucky breaks to get to and win a Superbowl. The Chiefs had two lucky breaks last season. The game against the Texans and in the Superbowl down by 10pts with like 7 minutes to go. Jimmy G missed a wide open Sanders. If he hits him for the td the Chiefs lose. Im sure every Niners fan will watch the replay over and over again and think thats going to get caught. 

Edited by stl4life07

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

I understand that Rams fans get upset when they feel disrespected

But when you create threads like this, and overrated the Rams like you do... how can you expect anything else to happen?

What are you talking about? I’m like huh. You lost me on this one. 

2 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

What are you talking about? I’m like huh. You lost me on this one. 

It's literally insane that you would put McVay/Goff so high

At absolute best you are like, 8th on this list, and that's generous

12 hours ago, Tk3 said:

It's literally insane that you would put McVay/Goff so high

At absolute best you are like, 8th on this list, and that's generous

Glad you mentioned why so high? Last time I saw LaFleur and ARod in the playoffs they got ran off the field by the Niners. Now it wasn’t all of ARod fault but isn’t LaFleur the head coach? No way he should get his team to get run off the field twice by the same team in the same season. I don’t fully blame ARod because he doesn’t play defense but LaFleur should’ve had his team more ready.

No way I’m putting Arians and Brady higher when we don’t even know if their relationship is great. Plus the Bucs are way too inconsistent. They are just a collection of talent with no real chemistry and the identity which is “no risk it no biscuit” isn’t working. 

The only argument you can make right now is Vrebal/Tannehill. What they did last season in the playoffs wasn’t a fluke. If they get in I wouldn’t want to play a well coached team that has a QB who make plays when asked and they feed the ball to the best back in football in Henry. Again I’m not saying who has the better HC or QB or the better team. It’s who do you trust as a combo and I trust McVay/Goff being together for 4yrs and having gone through this run two years ago over the ones below them. If we were talking about 2017 when McVay/Goff was making their first playoff appearance or 2018 when they had something to prove just by winning a playoff game then yes they shouldn’t be high but right now 

Edited by stl4life07

1 Reid/Mahomes (Chiefs)

Gap

2 Tomlin/Big Ben (Steelers)

3 LaFleur/ARod (Packers)

4 Arians/Brady (Bucs)

5 Payton/Brees (Saints)

6 Carroll/Wilson (Seahawks)

Gap

7 Reich/Rivers (Colts)

8 McVay/Goff (Rams)

Gap