GDT: Detroit Lions @ Tennessee Titans

ttitansfan4life

5 minutes ago, lovetitans said:

lol, so let me get this right. you believe this is the thought that should have gone through RTs head before the snap: "im in the end zone and my left tackle is gonna miss his block so at the snap im gonna forget about the first 3 reads and check down to henry because i cant take a sake." is that what you think should have happend?

Okay, how many times have you seen a play come down to the wire. Here’s the scenario it’s 1:15 left down by 5 no timeouts you start the drive from the 35. You know with no timeouts no matter the play call I can’t afford to take a sack 🗣situational football 

I expect RT, when he breaks the huddle to understand I can’t take a safety at all times I need to know where’s my easiest quickest throw as my 1st read first. 

again penalties help DET...  he missed the pass on third down..  

UH... that wasn't ON HOOKER....   that was on the safeties and his team mates....   HE ended up having to cover TWO lions...    if he broke off too soon to cover inside then there was another lion outside of him who would have been wide open with zero Titan covering him... .