Week 15 GDT - Broncos vs. Bills

broncosfan_101

Hahahaha and then they don’t mark it correctly on the 4th and 1.  Get a new crew they can’t even spot the damn ball.  Seen low level HS games in eastern Colorado with better ball placement than this.

Edited by germ-x

6 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

Drew is just not an anticipatory thrower. Most QBs get easy stuff on timing routes several plays a game. Drew consistently waits until after WR makes his cut to throw and allows DBs to break on the ball. 

Yeah.  I don’t think he does much processing pre snap either.

I think this game was a win for him though.  He didn’t do anything to carry the team.  But he didn’t do anything to lose it.  Overall it was a well managed game.

Denver’s depleted defense just couldn’t keep up to make it competitive. 

10 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

Don’t care how good he is or how meaningless the situation was, that’s really pathetic. 

This turned into a “watch the f out, Fangio” game quickly. 

I still think they’re going to stand pat by and large. The team doesn’t have the raw cash to pay out a bunch of contracts of coaches. And what coaches are going to even take jobs here when the team is almost certainly going to be sold within the next 12 months. 

Edited by AnAngryAmerican

2 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

I still think they’re going to stand pat by and large. The team doesn’t have the raw cash to pay out a bunch of contracts of coaches. And what coaches are going to even take jobs here when the team is almost certainly going to be sold within the next 12 months. 

No chance Brittany Bowlen stands pat?

Who are some rich yuppies in the Rockies?

8 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

Yeah I’ve never thought we wouldn’t see Fangio get a Year 3, it’s just concerning to see a game like that at this stage where guys on your side of the ball quit on a play.