Week 15: Seattle Seahawks @ Washington Team Football

naptownskinsfan

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Our LBs have been WAY worse!

Our D-Line is not allowing Russell Wilson to run for 35. I think they do a really good job clamping down in the second half on the dline so I think if we can get more pressure on Russell and stop the run game we will be good.

They are back up if our starters are crap imagine back ups...they have held up but dline hasnt gotten pressure, tfl, sacks or passes batted down...

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Our LBs have been WAY worse!

Our D-Line is not allowing Russell Wilson to run for 35. I think they do a really good job clamping down in the second half on the dline so I think if we can get more pressure on Russell and stop the run game we will be good.

Well, Bostic is horrible as a starter, and KPL and Holcomb have been decent but hurt.  I said we had a bottom five group of LBers as it was, but without two of the starters, this is a dreadful group out there today.  Although SDH is holding his own in coverage minus the phantom PI call. 

1 minute ago, mar29020 said:

its Peyton manning. Also peyton through like 30 tds also. Haskins has not. Haskins is also very inaccurate 

Peyton Manning wasn't "Peyton Manning" until he learned from his rookie season.

Bro, just stop lol. No one is going to argue that Dwayne Haskins is a world beater. But he hasn't been as bad as you are making him out to be. Everytime an incompletion happens its on Haskins... Coo. Next time a WR makes an amazing catch, give all the credit to Haskins and ignore what the WR does. Haskins WILL NOT be on this team next year. He probably wont start next week, so wasting time arguing about his potential is just that, wasting time.

That being said, we need a solid gameplan to get first downs in the second half. I like what McKissic is doing in the run game. We need more quick passes and gashing runs to get first downs. WRs need to run the right routes and defense has to get stops. We have a good chance of still winning this game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Well, Bostic is horrible as a starter, and KPL and Holcomb have been decent but hurt.  I said we had a bottom five group of LBers as it was, but without two of the starters, this is a dreadful group out there today.  Although SDH is holding his own in coverage minus the phantom PI call. 

Honestly I think this defense is a Luke Kuechly/Bobby Wagner away from being elite.

2 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

we have 5 first round pick on the dline they need to take over games mayve put Karrigan at lb

1 minute ago, taylor made said:

The time to bench Haskins is now. He has no rhythm with our WR's and hence the 'drops'.  Can the backup be any worse?

I mean, realistically yes, the back up can be much worse. Not that I think Haskins has played well but there’s been at least 4 drops that he put right on the money. He’s limited his mistakes and taken what the defense has given. He hasn’t been great and he’s struggled but truthfully what did you expect? I don’t mean that in a rude way either. 

3 minutes ago, Vladimir L said:

we have 5 first round pick on the dline they need to take over games mayve put Karrigan at lb

It is hard to do so when you can gameplan around a great DL without much help covering TE's and RBs in today's NFL.  Our weakest area on this entire team is covering those guys, and has been for years.  Kerrigan cant play LB that way either.  

3 minutes ago, Vladimir L said:

I hate this. I hate that people keep saying this like somehow LBs don’t matter. Having 5 first rounders on your DL doesn’t mean you can just have crappy players at all the other positions. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, taylor made said:

The time to bench Haskins is now. He has no rhythm with our WR's and hence the 'drops'.  Can the backup be any worse?

I must be watching a different game.  From my point of view he is executing a broader game plan than I expected.  The first 2 drives is what I expected.  Outside of the interception, what plays did Haskins blow?  

• Like 1