Week 15: Seattle Seahawks @ Washington Team Football

naptownskinsfan

Just now, lavar703 said:

I just don’t see how we can compete today? So many key contributors are missing. It just seems like they punted today’s game knowing they don’t really need it. 

Someone advocated for that before the game was over last week if I recall correctly, and it makes sense.  McLaurin should probably be resting today as well.  

1 minute ago, naptownskinsfan said:

So benching a guy after 300 yards passing against a top level defense makes sense to you?  

idk if u know or not, but we are like 4-1 with alex smith. After Haskins stinks up the joint today i hope to hear you change your mind. 

Just now, lavar703 said:

I just don’t see how we can compete today? So many key contributors are missing. It just seems like they punted today’s game knowing they don’t really need it. 

Agreed, I’m hoping for a miracle though! Also, we’re wearing all burgundy, why? I don’t think we’ve ever won wearing that and we’ve won the last 2 or 3 games in all white! Keep wearing the same unis! 🤦‍♂️ 

1 minute ago, TKellion said:

So he had 300 yards passing last week or several weeks ago in a game we were never in?

21-10 at the half, and he had half of his passing yards in the first half.  Ended up being a two score game.  No turnovers from Haskins, and the running game was atrocious, but we essentially had the sam offensive output as he Ravens, but it's all Haskins fault right?  

Look, I'm inclined to agree with everyone that they want to move on.  But the reasons make absolutely no sense to me.  

2 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

21-10 at the half, and he had half of his passing yards in the first half.  Ended up being a two score game.  No turnovers from Haskins, and the running game was atrocious, but we essentially had the sam offensive output as he Ravens, but it's all Haskins fault right?  

Look, I'm inclined to agree with everyone that they want to move on.  But the reasons make absolutely no sense to me.  

haskins dinked and dunked that whole game dude. HASKINS IS GARBAGE!

4 minutes ago, mar29020 said:

idk if u know or not, but we are like 4-1 with alex smith. After Haskins stinks up the joint today i hope to hear you change your mind. 

I am well aware.  I still haven't seen a reason from fans or even the team that makes any sense for why Haskins was benched after one of his better games as a pro.  All we've got is what leaked out, and it smacks of someone having a personal beef with the guy.  

• Like 1