Week 15: Seattle Seahawks @ Washington Team Football

naptownskinsfan

1 minute ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Guess that's our difference.  I want to put the time in to develop someone.  I'm not judging the first season under a new coach by wins and losses or a division title win.  Hell, with the state of our franchise heading into things, Rivera's first two years with wins and losses meant nothing to me, until Rivera himself decided that they needed to mean something. 

Anyway, this discussion is proof that our fanbase won't be able to handle Trey Lance, and I hope for his sake and ours that we stay away from him. 

develop? Go look at Herbert and Tua. How long are you willing to wait?

Just now, lavar703 said:

They’re punting this game. They know then probability of winning was extremely low and it seems like they’re just trying to minimize injuries. It’s absurd but they aren’t attempting to win this game. 

We'll punt one game, but try to win a terrible division instead of developing players.  

This would be so crazy to be discussing about, but this is Dan Snyder's team so no, I guess it's not. 

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

The thing I did like is the playcall. We need quick passes from Haskins. He gets happy feet going through too many reads. You could see it a little on the pass to McKissic. He needs slant routes, swing passes. Pretty much the entire offense they had catered to Alex Smith needs to be implemented. Gotta run a little RPO like he did at OSU.

see you and me GIF