Week 7 | Other Games Thread

IDOG_det

GOTW  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which should be the Game Of The Week?

• #24 Texas Tech @ West Virginia
    • #12 Oklahoma @ Texas

21 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Will be interesting to see how next week’s bye for OSU plays into that one. PSU gameplans for UM this coming week. OSU has two weeks to get ready for PSU. I believe PSU hosted OSU last year after their own bye.

Pretty sure tOSU faced Wisky off of a bye week too right before they faced Penn St. 

I know tOSU have been facing the weaker teams in the big10 but they have been handling their business. JTB looks like a real QB

6 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Pretty sure tOSU faced Wisky off of a bye week too right before they faced Penn St. 

I know tOSU have been facing the weaker teams in the big10 but they have been handling their business. JTB looks like a real QB

I know you’ve been a rare OSU fan that has stuck with JTB. He has looked way better the last few weeks. I’m interested to see him against PSU and also if that pass blocking continues to give him the time they’ve given him lately, in that one.

USC just embarrassed Utah by handing the hall up the middle essentially the entire drive, just gashing them.

2 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I know you’ve been a rare OSU fan that has stuck with JTB. He has looked way better the last few weeks. I’m interested to see him against PSU and also if that pass blocking continues to give him the time they’ve given him lately, in that one.

I think we have seen growth because I think wilson is finally getting a feel for the offense, the feel for the players, and a feel on how opposing teams are trying to defend them. 

I just get a weird 2014 feel from this team at the moment. They lose to VT early in the year at home, after words the team just went to work and everything looked like they were running on all cylinders when they whooped on MSU. Could PSU be that '14 MSU, who knows.

3 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I think we have seen growth because I think wilson is finally getting a feel for the offense, the feel for the players, and a feel on how opposing teams are trying to defend them. 

I just get a weird 2014 feel from this team at the moment. They lose to VT early in the year at home, after words the team just went to work and everything looked like they were running on all cylinders when they whooped on MSU. Could PSU be that '14 MSU, who knows.

Be hard pressed to find a team playing better, currently. Dangerous to evaluate based on poor opponents, but it is a different team than weeks 1-2. I actually feel very good about the upcoming PSU game right now. Then again, they could disappoint me and revert back to their big game negative tendencies.

Archived