BUCS @ LIONS GDT

Karnage84

The NFL might as well just call this game off and hand the Bucs the W. The insanity of decisions made by the league is astounding. 

Darrell Bevell (HC/OC), Cory Undlin (DC), Bo Davis (DL Coach), Steve Gregory (DB Coach), Ty McKenzie (LB Coach) are all ineligible to play on Saturday (but would be available on Sunday). The league has denied the Lions' request to change the game to Sunday. 

New coaching set up 

• HC- Robert Prince (WR Coach)
  • OC - Sean Ryan (QB Coach)
  • DC - Evan Rothstein (HC Assistant/Research and Analysis)
  • DB - Tony Carter (Def. Assistant)
  • LB - David Corraro (HC Assistant/Research and Analysis)
  • DL - Ty Warren (WCF Minority Coaching Assistant)

None of our Coordinators have ever called plays. However, the Ravens/Steelers game was rescheduled to a Tuesday night that conveniently happened to be a night where Lamar Jackson is eligible to return. 

3 hours ago, Karnage84 said:

The NFL might as well just call this game off and hand the Bucs the W. The insanity of decisions made by the league is astounding. 

Darrell Bevell (HC/OC), Cory Undlin (DC), Bo Davis (DL Coach), Steve Gregory (DB Coach), Ty McKenzie (LB Coach) are all ineligible to play on Saturday (but would be available on Sunday). The league has denied the Lions' request to change the game to Sunday. 

New coaching set up 

None of our Coordinators have ever called plays. However, the Ravens/Steelers game was rescheduled to a Tuesday night that conveniently happened to be a night where Lamar Jackson is eligible to return. 

Watch us win...leading the organization to question whether or not a coach is necessary.

• Like 2

I'm expecting a slaughter house. TB has every incentive  in the world to beat the snot out of the Lions and gain a ton of confidence going into the finals weeks and post season. I'm thinking they lose by 20+.

Something like 40 plus points for TB to Lions 24/27 points.

Edited by SimbaWho

On 12/24/2020 at 10:39 AM, Karnage84 said:

New coaching set up 

With no Belichick in the playoffs, they probably don't want to go without Brady getting in too.

6 hours ago, Louis Friend said:

Another example of why QB is a need. I wanted Jalen Hurts last draft. I wouldn’t mind drafting a QB in the 1st this season. Stafford just continues to get hurt here. Let him play one more season and groom his replacement. 

Ryan Fitzpatrick just replaced Tua for the second time this season. Okudah might not be the guy at #3 but it seems like the Dolphins aren't 100% on Tua either. 

I do agree that we are going to have to start looking at adding another QB. Blough is not the option and Chase Daniel is money well wasted. 

6 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

With no Belichick in the playoffs, they probably don't want to go without Brady getting in too.

I had that exact same thought earlier. There is no doubt in my mind that there are underlying influences on different things that will affect the bottom line. The way things have gone with the season during COVID has exposed the league for what it is. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Karnage84 said:

Ryan Fitzpatrick just replaced Tua for the second time this season. Okudah might not be the guy at #3 but it seems like the Dolphins aren't 100% on Tua either. 

I do agree that we are going to have to start looking at adding another QB. Blough is not the option and Chase Daniel is money well wasted. 

I don’t care for Tua. I don’t like what I see from him. Reminds me of Sanchez. I like Okudah at #3, but I wanted Hurts in the 2nd/3rd.