Winston and Mariota vs Goff and Wentz

patriotsheatyan

Winston and Mariota vs Goff and Wentz, which duo with have better careers?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Winston and Mariota vs Goff and Wentz, which duo with have better careers?

• Winston and Mariota
    • Goff and Wentz

6 minutes ago, Breesus mode said:

Getting feisty are we? Next time don't post a diatribe that has nothing to do with my post.

When you dish it out, don't get rashy when it gets dished back. And don't use big words where they don't apply. My post was hardly a diatribe. I am sure it might seem so if we are the type that prefers sticking to 140 characters or less. But it was just a regular post.

You charged into an argument without understanding my point. Not my problem, don't be so testy. And before you post, "BUT I DID.' You echoed the exact point I was making.

But it is your problem if you aren't effectively articulating your point. And I wasn't arguing with you, sensitive guy. I was elaborating on the point I was making and putting it into perspective since it seemed clear you missed it.

13 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Arm talent isnt just accuracy.

Ummm pretty sure accuracy=all you need to know about a QBs arm.

I mean look at this all time list of the most accurate passers ever: 

#2: Kirk Cousins - Pretty obvious that Cousins is a HOFer. No doubt. That dude's arm is LEGIT

#3: Chad Pennington - What else needs to be said? Guy was a beast with that arm talent of his. I mean it took all of his might in his body to throw the ball 10 yards but bro!! Look at that career comp %. Nuff said

#14: Matt Schaub - His greatness surpasses that of guys like Joe Montana (#15) and Brett Favre (#27)

Oh and Ryan Tannehill is the 17th most accurate thrower ever. Derek Carr, Sam Bradford, and Alex Smith round out the top 20. 

Point proven. Arm talent=accuracy. There's clearly no other factors that are relevant when determining ones arm.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

That said, Rammy is just the one I've interacted with the most often. I've made comments a few times to them that I think both QB's are good. However you do seem to want to generalize Eagles fans in the way you previously mentioned.

I don't think many Eagles fan is suggesting Goff isn't a good QB, however many feel Wentz is superior.

Well now I was sure to point out it was only a subsection of Eagles fans, not all of them. I do my best not to generalize all fans based on a handful.

7 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Well I've missed it then... I think most Eagles fan would agree Goff is right there with Wentz. You won't find anyone here who think he is better than Wentz, but that's only natural, can only suppress so much bias. I wouldn't expect any Rams fans to think Wentz is better than Goff either. It's close enough that either stance is defend-able without homerism really needing to come into play. 

At least we can all sit back and laugh at the Cowboys fans who tried telling us how stupid we were for not wanting Dak moving forward back in 2016.

17 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Arm talent isnt just accuracy.

Here's how I see it:

Goff - Very good arm strength + Great accuracy

Wentz - Great arm strength + Very good accuracy

Don't see the difference. And as I said before, Goff didn't miss that throw because he lacked the arm. He missed that throw for the same reasons that every other QB in the NFL misses an occasional throw. 

7 hours ago, BAConrad said:

Ummm pretty sure accuracy=all you need to know about a QBs arm.

I mean look at this all time list of the most accurate passers ever: 

#2: Kirk Cousins - Pretty obvious that Cousins is a HOFer. No doubt. That dude's arm is LEGIT

#3: Chad Pennington - What else needs to be said? Guy was a beast with that arm talent of his. I mean it took all of his might in his body to throw the ball 10 yards but bro!! Look at that career comp %. Nuff said

#14: Matt Schaub - His greatness surpasses that of guys like Joe Montana (#15) and Brett Favre (#27)

Oh and Ryan Tannehill is the 17th most accurate thrower ever. Derek Carr, Sam Bradford, and Alex Smith round out the top 20. 

Point proven. Arm talent=accuracy. There's clearly no other factors that are relevant when determining ones arm.

Your sarcasm misses the mark. Accuracy is not just Completion %.

Archived