Winston and Mariota vs Goff and Wentz

patriotsheatyan

Winston and Mariota vs Goff and Wentz, which duo with have better careers?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Winston and Mariota vs Goff and Wentz, which duo with have better careers?

• Winston and Mariota
    • Goff and Wentz

2 hours ago, Non-Issue said:

Rams fans: Goff is great
Other fans: Goff is great
Eagles fans: Goff is Case Keenum

Go ahead and Ask Rammy

I've said multiple times that I think both guys are really good, perhaps not #1 and #2 in the league either way you slice it, but if you ask me it's the most likely situation to be Brady/Manning rivalry like in terms of QBs.

2 hours ago, Breesus mode said:

The rest of your post is irrelevant. And you really don't watch the Saints if you don't know how bad our D is at giving away leads.

At least part of my post was relevant. You planning on doing your part at any point?

2 hours ago, Breesus mode said:

Yup. And I can say this because he never said anything about whether the QB started during those games or not. Reading comprehension, fun stuff.

The fact that I got your point enough to counter with what I said proves my reading comprehension is just fine. Based on your answer, you might want to put down the reading comprehension and start playing with critical thinking. It's super fun as well. Give it a try.

2 hours ago, Danger said:

Go ahead and Ask Rammy

I've said multiple times that I think both guys are really good, perhaps not #1 and #2 in the league either way you slice it, but if you ask me it's the most likely situation to be Brady/Manning rivalry like in terms of QBs.

People keep going back to Rammy. Is it safe to assume Rammy is the ONE exception to the point I just made?

14 minutes ago, Non-Issue said:

At least part of my post was relevant. You planning on doing your part at any point?

Getting feisty are we? Next time don't post a diatribe that has nothing to do with my post.

12 minutes ago, Non-Issue said:

The fact that I got your point enough to counter with what I said proves my reading comprehension is just fine. Based on your answer, you might want to put down the reading comprehension and start playing with critical thinking. It's super fun as well. Give it a try.

You charged into an argument without understanding my point. Not my problem, don't be so testy. And before you post, "BUT I DID.' You echoed the exact point I was making.

16 minutes ago, Non-Issue said:

People keep going back to Rammy. Is it safe to assume Rammy is the ONE exception to the point I just made?

That said, Rammy is just the one I've interacted with the most often. I've made comments a few times to them that I think both QB's are good. However you do seem to want to generalize Eagles fans in the way you previously mentioned.

I don't think many Eagles fan is suggesting Goff isn't a good QB, however many feel Wentz is superior.

Archived