Winston and Mariota vs Goff and Wentz

patriotsheatyan

Winston and Mariota vs Goff and Wentz, which duo with have better careers?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Winston and Mariota vs Goff and Wentz, which duo with have better careers?

• Winston and Mariota
    • Goff and Wentz

3 hours ago, BAConrad said:

Call me when Goff can run an offense without his coach telling him what to do presnap every play through his mic ;)

I'll give you this: Goff is excellent at following precise instructions from McVay. Maybe when he's done with football he can be a butler

Heh

At least he'll have a longer career. Heard Wentz is considering retirement after this season to potentially become a pastor. 

1 hour ago, Non-Issue said:

Yeah, stop Gurley and force Goff to beat you with only 35 points scored. Totally the key to success. O.o

it was 35-17 at one point... then the trademark collapse of the saints defense happened. While good, Goff doesn't scare anyone. 

15 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

ooooooo but his stats are pretty! without the #1 rusher in the nfl keeping defenses honest

But y’all had the number one rushing attack last year. Why is it ok for everyone to have help but Goff can’t? Hypocrite like a mofo!!!

Oh what’s your rebuttal to that? It was because of Wentz that the run game was one? Give me a freaking break. 

31 minutes ago, El ramster said:

But y’all had the number one rushing attack last year. Why is it ok for everyone to have help but Goff can’t? Hypocrite like a mofo!!!

Oh what’s your rebuttal to that? It was because of Wentz that the run game was one? Give me a freaking break. 

Do you think Wentz's help last year was equivalent to Goff's this year?

33 minutes ago, El ramster said:

He's talking about the rush attack. Is it not the same? Or do we quickly forget.. 

Last year we were 3rd in rush yards, 4th in Y/C, you guys were 8th in rush yards, 7th in Y/C.

This year we are 18th in rush yards, 22nd in Y/C, you guys are 1st in rush yards, 3rd in Y/C. 

Even regardless of numbers, I think anyone would take Gurley over an RBBC of Blount/Ajayi/Clement last year or Clement/Smallwood/Adams assuming the run blocking is at least solid (which it has been for both of us the past 2 years. Last year ours was great, this year it's been solid/good. Yours was probably in that same solid/good territory last year, and is pretty good this year). After all isn't this guy better than LT!? Must make QBs job easier ;)

But Chiefer and these eagle fans make our point. No matter what Goff does he’ll

never be good enough.. Chiefer talking bs passes, yet he completed

70% of his passes and when he abandoned the run game he brought us back. Despite over coming a blatant 4th down conversion and The Ebola virus that’s known as Marcus Peters. 

70% Percent yet he’s saying he missed some easy passes lol.

Archived