Winston and Mariota vs Goff and Wentz

patriotsheatyan

Winston and Mariota vs Goff and Wentz, which duo with have better careers?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Winston and Mariota vs Goff and Wentz, which duo with have better careers?

• Winston and Mariota
    • Goff and Wentz

4 minutes ago, Danger said:

Better win percentage than Goff in the post season ohoho.

Despite having exactly the same number of postseason wins? Math is weird.

It is nice that they let people who didn't play have rings too though. I am sure he cherishes the ring he watched other players earn. 

7 minutes ago, Non-Issue said:

It is nice that they let people who didn't play have rings too though. I am sure he cherishes the ring he watched other players earn. 

Hey Wentz did his part...he was a great waterboy for that playoff run. Some say without his hot towel service, Foles never would have won MVP....

2 hours ago, Non-Issue said:

2 hours ago, Riftty said:

Hey Wentz did his part...he was a great waterboy for that playoff run. Some say without his hot towel service, Foles never would have won MVP....

It's okay, maybe one day Goff will win one.

When he's coaching.

18 hours ago, Non-Issue said:

Call me when Wentz actually plays in a postseason game. ;)

Call me when Goff can run an offense without his coach telling him what to do presnap every play through his mic ;)

I'll give you this: Goff is excellent at following precise instructions from McVay. Maybe when he's done with football he can be a butler

Heh

18 hours ago, Non-Issue said:

True

Wentz didn't earn that ring at all. Foles' and the team did win 10 games in a row and secured a 1 seed.

Shoot. Wait a minute..

20 hours ago, Riftty said:

Rams holding onto the little relevancy they have had since 1999.. If Philly doesn't knock you out of the playoffs, the saints will. Yesterday's game shows, stop Gurley, force Goff to beat you. 

1 minute ago, eagles18 said:

Rams holding onto the little relevancy they have had since 1999.. If Philly doesn't knock you out of the playoffs, the saints will. Yesterday's game shows, stop Gurley, force Goff to beat you. 

Well we don't have to worry about Philly beating us in the playoffs... they're not even good enough to make the playoffs.

4 minutes ago, Riftty said:

Well we don't have to worry about Philly beating us in the playoffs... they're not even good enough to make the playoffs.

Coming off a quality win (international travel, solid defense) and a wide open NFCE... Philly will have the same road as the 2017 rams EXCEPT Philly will win their Wildcard game 

3 hours ago, BAConrad said:

Call me when Goff can run an offense without his coach telling him what to do presnap every play through his mic ;)

I'll give you this: Goff is excellent at following precise instructions from McVay. Maybe when he's done with football he can be a butler

Heh

If you have to make stuff up it kills the fun.

46 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

Yeah, stop Gurley and force Goff to beat you with only 35 points scored. Totally the key to success. O.o

Archived