Week 16: Panthers at Football Team

turtle28

1 minute ago, offbyone said:

Because usually this offense has started out so explosive behind Alex Smith or Kyle Allen?  This is the WFT offense.  We don't get started until the end of the first half or the second half.

It's honestly not a good offense regardless, but the coaches on both sides seem to make the adjustments to make it work.  

That's the big difference between this staff and Gruden's..........they know which adjustments to make.  

• Like 1

I thought it was a little promising on the first offensive drive. Haskins looked comfortable, no meaningful pass rush, stepped up into throws, should have had a first down. Apologies to the announcer, it was behind Thomas — but a 10 yard pass hits you in both hands, you need to catch it. 

I think if they keep Haskins clean, they’ll be okay on offense. Not good. Not even average. But not awful either.

2 minutes ago, offbyone said:

Because usually this offense has started out so explosive behind Alex Smith or Kyle Allen?  This is the WFT offense.  We don't get started until the end of the first half or the second half.

I was just like you when it came to RG3. I spent years defending the dude and thinking the franchise got it wrong moving on. Sometimes what you see is what you get. Haskins just ain’t the dude. Something would’ve shown if that wasn’t the case. 

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I was just like you when it came to RG3. I spent years defending the dude and thinking the franchise got it wrong moving on. Sometimes what you see is what you get. Haskins just ain’t the dude. Something would’ve shown if that wasn’t the case. 

I am not defending haskins, I just am not hammering on him unnecessarily. 

Good field position!

1 minute ago, offbyone said:

I am not defending haskins, I just am not hammering on him unnecessarily. 

Good field position!

It’s not about hammering him. I have the guys jersey hanging in my closet. I badly wanted him drafted but at some point he has to do something. They’re terrified of letting him throw.