Week 16: Panthers at Football Team

turtle28

1 hour ago, 4209 said:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/washington-activates-antonio-gandy-golden-191521411.html

Washington activates Antonio Gandy-Golden off IR, releases WR Dontrelle Inman

Welp, my post about Inman maybe having a bigger role tomorrow aged well! 😂 

I hope AGG does something worth cheering about. I honestly forgot he was drafted a week ago when I was trying to go back over who all we took in last years draft for my mock off-season.

5 hours ago, Troublez said:

Just an avid football fans gut feeling.... 

I understand but, if players aren’t trying that shows up on film and then that hurts future contracts so, generally they try. Now, maybe sometimes they are making mistakes, aren’t 100% or aren’t quite giving it their all but I’d say generally all of them are trying to win. There’s not too many Albert Haynesworth’s in the NFL or athletes with that little effort at any level.

Edited by turtle28

7 hours ago, 4209 said:

Washington Football has cut WR Dontrelle Inman and brought up rookie WR Antonio Gandy-Golden from the IR. Additionally Washington called QB Steven Montez up from the practice squad

So DH is starting tomorrow

Probably. They said game time decision, so they need to be prepared one way or another.

Finally cutting Inman is a good thing. AGG getting some time is great to see because we need to know what we have in him. If Haskins starts I’m not sure we can win this one but I’m much happier seeing Gibson is gonna be out there. No Terry is a killer however. 

9 hours ago, 4209 said:

Washington Football has cut WR Dontrelle Inman and brought up rookie WR Antonio Gandy-Golden from the IR. Additionally Washington called QB Steven Montez up from the practice squad

So DH is starting tomorrow

I still don’t understand why they’re bringing  you Montez. They can only dress 2 QBs for the game.

2 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Finally cutting Inman is a good thing. AGG getting some time is great to see because we need to know what we have in him. If Haskins starts I’m not sure we can win this one but I’m much happier seeing Gibson is gonna be out there. No Terry is a killer however. 

While I like that AGG is ready to go, I’m apprehensive about this. I guess we’ll see what happens. We need something from AGG bc I seriously forgot he was even on the team.