Most fun QB/WR connection?

notthatbluestuff

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

So....terrible?

Nope. Elite.

I know you’re just joking and all. But personal opinion doesn’t change the fact that this song is responsible in June 2019 for the three highest music streams in digital history nor does it change the fact that it topped the Hot 100 list, 19 straight weeks, the record. If not for “politics” it would’ve topped both the Country and HipHop charts in April 2019.

That song and Country Fried (Zac Brown) are the only two songs I’ve ever heard completely unite the hood boys and the farm boys alike.

Personal feelings aside, it’s a banger, a perfect collab... like Allen and Diggs.

23 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Nope. Elite.

I know you’re just joking and all. But personal opinion doesn’t change the fact that this song is responsible in June 2019 for the three highest music streams in digital history nor does it change the fact that it topped the Hot 100 list, 19 straight weeks, the record. If not for “politics” it would’ve topped both the Country and HipHop charts in April 2019.

That song and Country Fried (Zac Brown) are the only two songs I’ve ever heard completely unite the hood boys and the farm boys alike.

Personal feelings aside, it’s a banger, a perfect collab... like Allen and Diggs.

Not really. Just shows you how far music has fallen lol. That song was brutally bad. 

Not the best combo, but I'll throw out one that I don't think anyone else will name - Wilson/Lockett. Certainly there are tons of WRs out there better than Lockett. To boot, Metcalf on his own is far more entertaining as a player than Lockett, but I just find something special about the Wilson to Lockett connection. They make some ridiculous plays together and always seem to be in sync. Fun to watch.

1 hour ago, renndawg37 said:

Not going with Mahomes and Hill solely for the fact that I despise that stupid jet sweep shovel pass crap that they always do. I swear Mahomes has like 10 passing TDs from handing the ball off lol

His average targeted air yards is 13.2

for comparison, DK is 13.7, Corey Davis is 12.1, AJ Brown is 11.3

Can only recall a couple hand offs to Hill

Call me a homer but I love the connection Goff to Kupp. They even coin the term 3rd and Kupp. For all the bull (you know what) Goff gets and everyone in the world knows especially on 3rd down Goff is going to look for Kupp, no team can really stop it. I dont care how off Goff might look too in games he seem to be on point on the most important down in football going to Kupp. Thats why the Rams are an extremely good team on 3rd downs, they are 2nd best in time of possession, Kupp is top 2 only to his teammate Woods in yards after the catch in the NFL since I believe 2017. Not to mention Kupp is a willing blocker. As Adams tweeted on the MNF game when Kupp was making the Bucs defensive backs looks stupid, Kupp is the most underrated receiver in the NFL. 

Outside of Goff to Kupp Ill say Mahomes to Hill. How can you not love these two? They are a big play waiting to happen. I remember that MNF game against the Rams when the Rams entered the 4th Q with a 14pt lead and on one play Mahomes hit Hill on a bomb for a td. Hill smoked Peters so badly. Dont even get me started on how badly he did the Bucs just in the 1st Q alone. Then the most memorable play would be in the Superbowl. Mahomes threw what looked like a punt because it hung in the air for so long and then Hill caught it. The Chiefs went on to come back and win that game. 

Now my dream would be for the Bengals to draft Chase to give to Burrow so they can reunite. Have that LSU connection and for the future they could be a fun QB/WR connection. I dont think it will happen as the Bengals need to protect Burrow so drafting that LT from Oregon Sewell will be the smart and best pick.