Raiders v. Dolphins GDT.

Totty

34 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

No it doesn't. KC scored 17 and beat ATL this week. 

Every week these narratives change. I don't even know where to begin.

KC is the defending Super Bowl champs that plays down to their competition. Kicking 3s instead getting 7 narrative has never changed in NFL or football. It equals to more losses than not

2 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

KC is the defending Super Bowl champs that plays down to their competition. Kicking 3s instead getting 7 narrative has never changed in NFL or football. It equals to more losses than not

Okay so KC gets a pass because their defense stepped up huh?

And what qb wizard is going to come into the franchise and execute Gruden's awful play calls in the redzone? And fix the run blocking so our pro bowl RB can actually have room to run?

I just find it funny that you scapegoat the qb for this team's record. Immediately equate the Raiders record with the qb.

Put the vast majority of rookie qb's on this team and we're another Denver or Chargers. A team with talent that can't put it together. And a miserable defense.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

Kicking 3 points instead of getting 7 equals losing in the NFL

No that put us 2 points ahead, that's an indisputable fact. Would I rather be 6 or 7 points ahead with a minute left? Yes, absolutely, make them have to score a TD. As they say in motor sport, track position is vital. 

But ultimately, two calamatous and mind numbingly stupid individual player mistakes simultaneously is what lead to defeat. Sure, if we'd scored 7 every time we got into the red zone then it wouldnt even be an issue but that's simply not realistic.

Better RZ efficiency is an upgrade we need to make no doubt moving forward.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/26/2020 at 9:21 PM, baltimoreRebel said:

"Low IQ QB." Gave yourself away my guy 😂

Heck of a pass right there by your boy SMH. 

The dude is such a bad passer it's not funny.  Enjoy being stuck with that trash and having to back in the brinks truck when his rookie contract is up LOL

He's out there dropping dimes to Malcom Butler Hahahah

Edited by Frankie2Gunz