2021 FA and Trade Talks

JetsandI

1 minute ago, KingOfNewYork said:

It's just more concern about Jonnu being in our division now lol. We dont want them getting better. 

They’re going to be better than we are no matter what next year. We are so behind with talent and they had a ton of their good players sit out. However if Cam is their QB, they will absolutely be beatable. Dude can’t throw whatsoever. 

20 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

49ers wont' tender Nick Mullens?     Good chance he is going to Jets.

He is truly awful. I want no part of him. Plus, he is not going to be ready by training camp because of his injury. 

I can't think of a QB I would want less than Mullens at this point.

Just a quick one....

If we **** the bed this free agency and sign a bunch of ‘Jags’ to little contracts and don’t go out and bring proper proven players into the building I won’t be taking kind to anyone who preaches patience and all that nonsense. Had that last year and we were 2-14. Get talent in the building Joe! 

• Like 1

Dang that’s a big get by the Pats. He’s good and has a really high ceiling. It’s more than I was expecting he’d get but not awful.

I thought Junnu Smith would be a second waive signing and be more under the radar. Looks like he’s on everyone’s radar. 

Edited by SDotNova

15 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

Jets are going to have to ridiculously over pay to get him here now. 

Douglas won’t overpay players. We’re likely heading for a handful of low risk, high ceiling signings. Or just plain low risk.

Lock it up fellas. Let’s move on to the draft. Nothing to see here.

Edited by SDotNova

2 minutes ago, xenajets said:

Just a quick one....

If we **** the bed this free agency and sign a bunch of ‘Jags’ to little contracts and don’t go out and bring proper proven players into the building I won’t be taking kind to anyone who preaches patience and all that nonsense. Had that last year and we were 2-14. Get talent in the building Joe! 

Two things here. 

1. "Get talent in the building Joe" He's going to do that through the draft

2. Free Agency is hit or miss just like the draft only thing is you're in less control of the outcome both who you sign and how they perform. You have to be very careful about who you bring in here and who you pay huge amounts of money to.