The Dirty Dozen Dynasty league (Discussion thread)

sammymvpknight

30 minutes ago, SaveOurSonics said:

Gus was not the guy I was referencing when I made this post 😂

Last second change of heart as I assessed things. Dobbins weird, unwarranted holdout smells bad & Gus Edwards is already one of the most talented backup RBs in the league on an offense that should be better this year. Should anything happen to JK, Gus would be a screaming value. 

My boy gus bus it was tough having him as a casualty during the keeper deadline… 

@SaveOurSonics @Bigbear72 @Sllim Pickens @winitall @Lionized @JaguarCrazy2832 @WE-R-Lions @NYRaider @detfan782004 @HvacRaider @deathstar

We are reaching a point in the draft that some teams are reaching roster limits. We’ll discuss potential changes to roster limits in the offseason, but for the time being it is only fair to continue with the rules set in place. @NYRaider went over his roster limit for TE, so he’ll have to redraft that slot, and Luke Musgrave will be ineligible to be drafted this year. (Edit: thanks for re-picking NYRaider)

Please look at your team and ensure you aren’t going over roster limits. It’s something that is difficult for me to track with how active that this league is with trades, and keeping all of that straight. 

Here are the position limits: QB 3, RB 8, WR 9, TE 3.

• Like 2

Heck of a turnover from the past year. I wasn’t expecting to have any sort of hope coming into this season, but after a few moves before and during the draft. I think this team can hang a little bit this season. 

Prescott

Goff

Lance 

Harris 

Ball

Akers

Williams 

Miller

Perine 

Ridley 

Adams 

Johnston