The Dirty Dozen Dynasty league (Discussion thread)

sammymvpknight

@WE-R-Lions@Lionized@HvacRaider@Bigbear72@SaveOurSonics@winitall@deathstar@Sllim Pickens@Oregon Ducks@JaguarCrazy2832@NYRaider

All of my RBs are on the block…including Barkley, Kamara, Pollard, and Pacheco. My WRs including Hill, Pittman, and Moore are also on the block. I have too much depth, so ideally looking for 2:1 trade. I’d also consider 2024 picks. 

I’d consider trading 1.01…but my price would be an elite player and two 1sts+, as that is what I paid to acquire it. 

I typically accept fair trades, and I’m pretty sure I’ve participated in the significant majority of trades over the past 5 seasons

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Happy to take a chance on Davis and Doubs. Both young and both had strong offseason hype last year. Davis was very inconsistent and the Bills added Kincaid and then Doubs might be the #2 WR but Jones catches alot and GB added 2 TEs and Reed.

If it makes you feel better, I’ve made a large handful of trades in this league where the players I sent ended up flourishing 😅