The Florida Gators thread

Scalamania

6 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I'm not sure I'd call that the latest. I'd trust the UF insiders over R_C. Especially considering he's not saying anything different (those saying "officially done" are saying that we have an agreement, not that the deal is signed; that's basically what R_C is claiming).

Agreed. I'm a bit behind because I have a stupid community recognition meeting I had to go but it seems like it's a done deal. 

@jrry32 I usually don't admit I was wrong BUT you were right and I could not be happier with the outcome if this is true. this is the home run, the grandslam, the hole in one that we as a fan bsse and this football program needed. Only up from here boys, strap in. 

Edited by Remixxxxxxx
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

Agreed. I'm a bit behind because I have a stupid community recognition meeting I had to go but it seems like it's a done deal. 

@jrry32 I usually don't admit I was wrong BUT you were right and I could not be happier with the outcome if this is true. this is the home run, the grandslam, the hole in one that we as a fan bsse and this football program needed. Only up for here boys, strap in. 

High-Five-GIF-Image-Download-36.gif

• Like 3

- Not worried about Corral and Bama at all, they're likely going to flip Emory Jones. 

- Love you Spurrier, but gotta swallow your pride here. Stall on Kelly to wait for Frost and lose both and everybody should get fired, including Spurrier. 

Edited by eggybucsfan31
  • Like 1