BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Well, at least OBJ can't be any worse on the Rams than he was the Browns.

DeSean Jackson asked for his release bc he wasn’t involved with the Rams. Obviously at this stage Odell is better but that’s my only reserve. He wanted to live in a nice city with good weather too.

Robert Woods production taking a big fall here.

Edited by MD4L

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

DeSean Jackson asked for his release bc he wasn’t involved with the Rams. Obviously at this stage Odell is better but that’s my only reserve. He wanted to live in a nice city with good weather too.

I mean is he better than Van Jefferson right now??

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I mean is he better than Van Jefferson right now??

He was still getting separation, can still get open, and runs great routes. The combo of him and Baker was the issue. 

Baker also produced at a higher rate immediately without Beckham. It is the fit in this instance more then the players.

3 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Unless Odell suddenly forgot how to catch, this argument is ridiculous. We’ve seen poor fits result in poor performances before. It happens.

We have also seen once talented players become not so talented. Is it reasonable to think OBJ will regain his former presence within the league, absolutely. Is it a forgone conclusion? Definitely not bit I do think Stafford is capable of elevating OBJ to success.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Can you do a mock press release like WW used to do announcing he's done with Berlin beyond 2021?

Hahaha, announcing literally half the team isn't going to be retained in the middle of the season while fighting for a playoff spot.

• Like 2