BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

You voted for a team without an offensive game plan while also claiming you read and thought it was good. Don’t start this man

You are right and I owned that mistake. It was the first time something like that occurred via me, wontbhaopen again I guarantee it

Edited by wwhickok

2 hours ago, Jlash said:

I will say this, if I was you I'd be pretty upset after this weeks game. You have 5 people vote on a game where your oppositions offensive game plan was left out, and no one seemed to notice before they voted. 

Now would that change the outcome of their vote had they actually seen it? Maybe not, but I'd still be annoyed.

I’m annoyed and it isn’t even my team. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I’m annoyed and it isn’t even my team. 

SirA has every right to be annoyed about that. And I apologize for being part of that. It wasn't intentional. I came off a 20 hr shift, frankly probably should wear reading glasses and voted on multiple games, things kind of blended together but that doesn't excuse it. I'm also the ONLY person of those 5 ppl who owned it.

• Like 1

Just now, wwhickok said:

SirA has every right to be annoyed about that. And I apologize for being part of that. It wasn't intentional. I came off a 20 hr shift, frankly probably should wear reading glasses and voted on multiple games, things kind of blended together but that doesn't excuse it. I'm also the ONLY person of those 5 ppl who owned it.

SirA has the right to be annoyed? I wrote the game plan. I was the one who submitted a game plan which apparently wasn’t good enough to beat a 0-9 team with no offensive game plan and yet no one cared to take the time to at least tell me where I went so wrong as to lose to that. 

But yeah you’re right man I shouldn’t be annoyed at all that I wrote two game plans and apparently got out game planned in both because reasons I can’t determine from people’s weak comments 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RedGold said:

And I got laughed at for saying I wanted to make people read past;

QB:  

It’s annoying as ****. If you don’t read the plans just admit to it. “Yeah I don’t read gameplans. What are you all gonna do about it?”

Just now, Whicker said:

It’s annoying as ****. If you don’t read the plans just admit to it. “Yeah I don’t read gameplans. What are you all gonna do about it?”

I don't  think it happens as regularly as people think..     Sh*t just pops up, sometimes,  and I think people want to make sure they get their vote in, instead of getting ripped for not voting.    I usually read the GP's during MNF,    need to get better at explaining my votes.  

*not taking this as you talking to me haha.           The no offense GP was my fault,   but didn't do it on purpose..   the formatting sucked,   had to send it via mobile the 2nd time.

28 minutes ago, Whicker said:

SirA has the right to be annoyed? I wrote the game plan. I was the one who submitted a game plan which apparently wasn’t good enough to beat a 0-9 team with no offensive game plan and yet no one cared to take the time to at least tell me where I went so wrong as to lose to that. 

But yeah you’re right man I shouldn’t be annoyed at all that I wrote two game plans and apparently got out game planned in both because reasons I can’t determine from people’s weak comments 

I still love you?

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I still love you?

Loving each other has nothing to do with it. Everyone here is my friend which is why I’m comfortable saying whatever. Being friends has nothing to do with my calling people out on weak-*** comments. I love you all but your comments were weak 

• Like 1