BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

So to appease Deshaun Watson the Texans just decided to hire ANY black coach. So they go and get one whose been in the league forever without calling plays and whose position he coached never excelled at passing the football or catching the football. Nice.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Jlash said:

So to appease Deshaun Watson the Texans just decided to hire ANY black coach. So they go and get one whose been in the league forever without calling plays and whose position he coached never excelled at passing the football or catching the football. Nice.

The Kid Mero What GIF by Desus & Mero

Me when I saw that hire

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I think he was TO's HC in Philly?

Also, Watson has officially requested a trade.

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

Well said. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jlash said:

You forgot the other big requirement they were looking for in a coach. They wanted a yes man. All the reports say that McNair and Easterby wanted someone who would let them do as they please. Houston is cursed by bad ownership.

Edited by rackcs
  • Like 4