BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

7 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

Yep at 29 I was considering Azeez and Elijah but decided to trade out obviously 

Moore was also a consideration for me at 29 but adding Lockett has given me a luxury of not needing a WR this year.

Also Laviska should have a breakout year with Lawrence and Meyer running things. He will be the Percy Harvin that was promised.

Edited by SirA1
  • Like 2

Favorite Pick by team so far

AKB- OT Rashawn Slater

Singapore- CB Jaycee Horn

Seoul- RB Javonte Williams

Anchorage - LB Micah Parsons 

Berlin- WR K’Darius Toney

Gotham- QB Trey Lance

Rome- WR Jaylen Waddle

Camden- CB Asante Samuel Jr.

IC- DT Christian Barmore

Cuba- Travis Etienne (by default)

Cancun- WR Elijah Moore

NO- No pick yet

Raleigh- No pick yet

Hungary- No pick yet

Lancaster- No pick yet

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I feel like we’ve gotten outstanding value so far. I’m very happy regardless considering our position pre draft.

To me, that's all that matters. We all have opinions on each others picks but if you feel good about the players you're picking or have picked, you've done right by your team

• Like 3

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

To me, that's all that matters. We all have opinions on each others picks but if you feel good about the players you're picking or have picked, you've done right by your team

Definitely. Granted, none of us know/will know how our picks turn out for a year or more (unless somehow they take the league by storm early), but given the projections and value return, we can't really complain too much. Of all the drafts to have been put in this situation by losing/hemorrhaging early picks, this certainly was not the year given the holes that we had/have, so hopefully we've started to lay a foundation in these areas. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Definitely. Granted, none of us know/will know how our picks turn out for a year or more (unless somehow they take the league by storm early), but given the projections and value return, we can't really complain too much. Of all the drafts to have been put in this situation by losing/hemorrhaging early picks, this certainly was not the year given the holes that we had/have, so hopefully we've started to lay a foundation in these areas. 

I think you guys have done well given the situation you inherited for sure

• Like 1

Just like with @rackcs you can always talk the draft with me. I’m likely done picking so if you want to chat about things hit me up fellers. With that being said I shall post a trade block.

Trade Block (anyone else just ask about) 

Sam Hubbard

Curtis Weaver

Christian Miller

Cody Barton

Justin Layne

Bless Austin

Jarrod Wilson

Xavier Woods

Ronnie Harrison