BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Anyone who has paid attention to me in the Steelers forum knows I view Creed Humphrey as the top Center in the class.

Have you seen me in the Steelers forum? Lol.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

Not unhappy with how its played out, but I was thisclose to Horn and Collins in the first 2 rounds.  Somehow the sting is markedly worse when your targets get taken 1 spot from you than it is if its like 8 or 9 picks.

As your division rival, it’s great news. Lance could be your QBOTF so it’s not a loss if that pans out.

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

As your division rival, it’s great news. Lance could be your QBOTF so it’s not a loss if that pans out.

I've stayed true to my board so far, so it plays out how it plays out.  Just crazy how different it could have turned out.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

I've stayed true to my board so far, so it plays out how it plays out.  Just crazy how different it could have turned out.

I did this also. And I have a little regret. But I guess I can’t be upset at myself for going BPA on my board. I had Azeez at 16 on my board but felt I could get him later and even though he was 16 felt he was better value later. Turning Jarran Reed, my PFA 1, Julian Love a 7th and a 2022 6th into Azeez and a 2023 1st I can’t be too upset about. 

• Like 1

I'll admit this was a heart/gut trade up. Moore was one of the players we were seriously considering at our original 3.4 pick, along with Marshall and Toney who went ahead of us.

I know Elijah's got some flaws, but he has killer speed and catches ****ing everything. I'm hoping he goes to KC because he's exactly what I think they were looking for from Mecole Hardman and Sammy Watkins.

Edited by Blue

6 minutes ago, Blue said:

I'll admit this was a heart/gut trade up. Moore was one of the players we were seriously considering at our original 3.4 pick, along with Marshall and Toney who went ahead of us.

I know Elijah's got some flaws, but he has killer speed and catches ****ing everything. I'm hoping he goes to KC because he's exactly what I think they were looking for from Mecole Hardman and Sammy Watkins.

Regardless of what Kansas City does, Mahomes to Moore is a dangerous combination for BDL purposes.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Blue said:

I really like Moore as well.  Had him just a little behind Toney.