BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

8 minutes ago, Blue said:

Still looking to trade down! I'll give you all, say, an hour to think it over, consider your life choices, decide how you want the rest of the day to go.

Hopefully my wife and I are on the same page about how we both want our night to go...

Stephen Colbert Good Luck GIF

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

Love that Tremble pick.    I was hoping he'd last a bit longer.

Was one of my top 5 favorite players in the class. Just had some other guys I like there too that play more prominent positions. But I decided to go with my guy but it was a tremendous back and forth for a while. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Was one of my top 5 favorite players in the class. Just had some other guys I like there too that play more prominent positions. But I decided to go with my guy but it was a tremendous back and forth for a while. 

Same.    If I hadn't taken Freiermuth earlier,  I would have snatched him up a bit ago.     Though I don't have much of a gap between the 2.   Tremble was definitely the better value imo.   

Just now, Blue said:

Love y'all snatching up the Notre Dame guys I wasn't gonna take anyways right in front of me. Y'all getting scared of your own shadows.

I can confirm that him being a Notre Dame guy or you picking afterwards was not a part of Counselor's thought process. And there was a lot of thought and discussion that went into that pick lol

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I can confirm that him being a Notre Dame guy or you picking afterwards was not a part of Counselor's thought process. And there was a lot of thought and discussion that went into that pick lol

Counselor has a thought process? 

• Like 4