BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

31 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Didn't expect the Bosa 3UP at that number but he'd probably get that number or close to it in FA anyway.

I mean I was never gonna let him go to FA. People will pay and it could've cost me more. Just like Kittle last year, people will throw absurd money at actually good players who hit FA/RFA. I was always either going to trade him or 3 Up him.

I was planning on blowing the team up but figured it didn't make sense to unless I could get rid of Wilson first. Nobody was interested in trading for Wilson at all so I figure I'll run it back and have no expectations of winning anything. Then I can try to blow it up again the year after when I actually have all of my picks and stuff so me being bad would actually be good for me.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I mean I was never gonna let him go to FA. People will pay and it could've cost me more. Just like Kittle last year, people will throw absurd money at actually good players who hit FA/RFA. I was always either going to trade him or 3 Up him.

I was planning on blowing the team up but figured it didn't make sense to unless I could get rid of Wilson first. Nobody was interested in trading for Wilson at all so I figure I'll run it back and have no expectations of winning anything. Then I can try to blow it up again the year after when I actually have all of my picks and stuff so me being bad would actually be good for me.

I think you made good decisions there. Interested to see your final 3 up

33 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Holy cow! Rack is Pete Carroll confirmed!!!!

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Holy cow! Rack is Pete Carroll confirmed!!!!

I just figure if I couldn't get past the first round with a team as talented as the one I had last year I was never going to win the BizzBowl next year when I'm likely losing multiple players to FA. But nobody would bite on Wilson even though I was really desperate to sell and would have taken a deal way less than what I traded for him.

Just now, rackcs said:

I just figure if I couldn't get past the first round with a team as talented as the one I had last year I was never going to win the BizzBowl next year when I'm likely losing multiple players to FA. But nobody would bite on Wilson even though I was really desperate to sell and would have taken a deal way less than what I traded for him.

We will trade you Dalton Schultz straight up if you would like. @Blue I'm going rogue here.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I'll give u a seventh