BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

Just now, rackcs said:

I finally put together a board of guys who I think could make it to my 7th round pick and that I like. I can't wait to see it get absolutely decimated over the next two rounds.

We basically did the same with Leatherwood. :) 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I guess I'm ahead of the game then bc thats all I do, hence why no one likes my picks usually lol. :ph34r:

Well, you're also picking guys that I don't think deserve to be picked in the first 100 picks like Marvin Wilson.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Yeah but I only have good players on my list

[x] to doubt

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Yeah but I only have good players on my list

I'd make fun of you, but I actually forget who your team is and who you've drafted. Also, considering you cited an official policy of the United States and neglected to point out the outlier of the Iran/Contra affair in which we did exactly that, I will resort to mocking you historically. 

• Like 1

Just now, Pickle Rick said:
3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Well, you're also picking guys that I don't think deserve to be picked in the first 100 picks like Marvin Wilson.

He will not only go in the 2nd round irl imo. I feel he is worth going in the 1st. 

Show Down Clint Eastwood GIF

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Not with those testing numbers and the (lack of a) season he just had.

Only if you fall into that trap (which could also be most teams). 

You have to realize what the covid time off, covid effected season, and team turmoil does.  I think a few teams have and he will go in round 2 and round 3 at the latest.

You can't just evaluate these players on 2020 or measurable at pro days etc.     

2 hours ago, ny92mike said:

@SirA1 What are you needing help with?  Is it something we could start working on within the next day or two?

Basically just adding all the 2021 rookie class to the current spreadsheet.

If you can get the players added we have several people that can work on getting them assigned to the correct teams and salaries etc.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'd make fun of you, but I actually forget who your team is and who you've drafted. Also, considering you cited an official policy of the United States and neglected to point out the outlier of the Iran/Contra affair in which we did exactly that, I will resort to mocking you historically. 

I haven't drafted anyone. I traded all of my picks for Russell Wilson and a bunch of mediocre players

33 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@rackcs I bet our 5th rounder is better than yours.

Well that's a good bet because I have no 5th rounder. Just the one lone 7th rounder.

15 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I need to work on my delivery on jokes

No I'm just bad at picking on them.

Like the last two picks. Think there's a couple of guys better than Rochell left on the board but I'm a fan for sure.

Edited by rackcs