BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

1 minute ago, SirA1 said:

OK for now the Rookies will appear at the bottom of your team roster sheet. Once they get added to Spotrack they will become active and the NFL team will populate.

Going to try and add these at the end of the round in batches.

Thanks @ny92mike @samsel23 @rackcs @Jlash for all the help on the Roster Sheet.

Thank you SirA

8 minutes ago, rackcs said:

No I'm just bad at picking on them.

Like the last two picks. Think there's a couple of guys better than Rochell left on the board but I'm a fan for sure.

Yeah I read his scouring reports, watched some film, felt comfortable with his as a prospect, CB is a position I still need to refine my drafting ability to be completely honest but I felt at this point in the draft, might as well grab a guy I am comfortable with.

Just now, wwhickok said:

Yeah I read his scouring reports, watched some film, felt comfortable with his as a prospect, CB is a position I still need to refine my drafting ability to be completely honest but I felt at this point in the draft, might as well grab a guy I am comfortable with.

@Scoundrel knew I liked him a lot.    He's got massive upside if you can afford to wait.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

OK for now the Rookies will appear at the bottom of your team roster sheet. Once they get added to Spotrack they will become active and the NFL team will populate.

Going to try and add these at the end of the round in batches.

Thanks @ny92mike @samsel23 @rackcs @Jlash for all the help on the Roster Sheet.

Wow that looks a lot simpler than me having to manually input teams/years/salaries last year.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Wow that looks a lot simpler than me having to manually input teams/years/salaries last year.

If you guys ever want input or help.    I do this kinda ishhh  ALLL day,   helping you actually gives me a break from the real work.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Like the Melifonwu pick. Much like Basham I got scared off because of how his Brother treated me.

Thanks, he is a guy I really like for the Eagles. 

Love me some Elijah Molden, not sure if he is a slot CB for a Honey Badger/Budda Baker type S but that dude is a dog.