97. Dylan Moses, Antarctica
99. Cameron McGrone, Berlin
101. Tylan Wallace, Raleigh
103. Kenneth Gainwell, Berlin
107. Stone Forsythe, Antarctica
108. Chris Rumph II, Gotham
109. Quincy Roche, Raleigh
111. Trey Hill, Death Valley

The bolded four at the end still have a chance to be positive +/- if they go early tomorrow. Some guys that stand out to me for still being available are Trey Smith, Daviyon Nixon, and Jabril Cox. I think they all have enough upside that they probably should've gone by now. There are others I think should have gone probably but I can at least see why they aren't gone yet.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Maybe Pittsburgh will draft him 😀

I wouldn't hate it because I like Jabril (almost just wrote his last name) but we have a ton of LBs already so not sure if there's even really room on the roster for another honestly.

1 hour ago, Blue said:

Virtually zero chance Mond starts games for Minnesota barring a Cousins injury unless he simply blows them away in camp. The instant they decide to move on from Cousins, they're going to start scouting first-round QBs.

I don’t see Mond as a first year starter but it’s respectable enough of a position that he can get a Drew Lock type of experience for a season. Next off season will be crucial for long term plans.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Those are the same three players I'm surprised are still on the board, Rack. Medicals + character concerns are the only explanations for why they're still around imo.

Yeah I suppose maybe I shouldn't be too surprised by Trey Smith considering the medical stuff but I think the talent would still outweigh things by this point. Agreed on character concerns about Nixon. But I haven't heard anything about either for Cox (and have actually heard that he's a great character guy). I think with him it could be athleticism concerns, I was reading some people were concerned about that with him even though I think he had good enough athleticism.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Yeah I suppose maybe I shouldn't be too surprised by Trey Smith considering the medical stuff but I think the talent would still outweigh things by this point. Agreed on character concerns about Nixon. But I haven't heard anything about either for Cox (and have actually heard that he's a great character guy). I think with him it could be athleticism concerns, I was reading some people were concerned about that with him even though I think he had good enough athleticism.

I saw some chatter that teams view him as too small, but Surratt and JOK already went at lighter weights and Cox has really long arms for a backer. Top 60 RAS since 1987 based on Pro Day results.

• Like 1

Just now, MD4L said:

I do think Tamorrion Terry has an athletic skill set and could become a very good value for his future NFL team.

Terry certainly has some upside but this is yet another really deep WR draft and he's gonna take a lot of coaching up. I told wwhickok that he'd be a really good PFA flier type of guy but taking him with the equivalent of a late 2nd rounder with better players on the board was a reach. There's a lot of guys with upside in this draft.

Round two landing grades 

Tyson Campbell jags B-   likely starting out at the nickel which isn't a bad place for someone with his speed. Probably wanted him to be an outside though 

Elijah Moore Jets C-    he'll be a gadget guy year one. Be fighting for playing time against last years second round pick Mims 

Javonte Williams Denver C. Will be splitting carries with Gordon. Basically taking over the Phillip Lindsey role 

Javon Holland Miami C+. Will also be fighting for playing time but a coaching staff that has a good history of developing safeties 

Landon Dickerson Eagles D. If you drafted him to be a center, you aren't getting that this year unless kelce gets hurt. May end up being a redshirt year 

Christian Barmore Pats A. Good chance to be the starting NT for the Pats. Belichek can coach fat guys up

Taven Jenkins Bears B. Will likely start. Unsure if they'll put him or Leno at RT 

Richie Grant Falcons A. Likely starting safety next to Duron Harmon. Believe they're strengths make for a solid combo 

LEVI ONWUZURIKE lions A. Likely the starter next to Michael Brockers. Brings the rush next to the beef 

LIAM Eisenberg Notre Dame B+. Should compete for playing time right away. Unsure how the dolphins depth chart goes 

Trevor Moehrig Vegas   b+. They traded up to get him so it should be his job to lose 

Kelvin Joseph Dallas A. There's few worse CB rooms than Dallas so Joseph has a chance to start right away 

Walker Little Jags D. This feels more like a future Robinson replacement after this season than something that helps the jags now 

Bengals Jackson Carmen C. He's not Bobby Hart.  In all reality with Reiff in town this could be a look ahead pick too 

Asante Samuel Chargers A. If all you have to do to start is beat out trevaughn Campbell that's a high grade 

Aaron Banks San Fran A-. Think he fits the zbs and only has to beat out skura to start 

Cardinals Rondale Moore C-   the cards don't seem great at developing wr and there's a gaggle of them on this roster already 

Azeez Oujari Giants A. This team has next to nothing opposite Leonard Williams. He will get a chance for lots of time 

Sam Cosni Washington B+. Yes he will start but man Ron rivers has a crap history with tackles

Jok Browns B+. Tbh I've never been a Jok guy as he doesnt have a position. But he's got some Harrison Smith to his game which we know the Browns coach saw in practice for years. Maybe he's used that way 

Dillon Radunz titans A. No matter how he does. He'll be better than isaih Wilson. No pressure 

Colts Dayo od....C+ Seems a little redundant but another guy who can play inside and out. Colts going versatile dline 

Pat Freemuth Steelers B. Should see early down work but may have to give up on reps with ebron on the roster on passing downs. Ben loves TE tho 

Dwayne Eskridge Seattle B-  will compete for third wr gig. Metcalf and Lockett are target monsters tho 

Tutu Atwell Rams C. Starts at WR 5 but compares to DeSean Jackson so could make him cuttable with a good camp 

Nick Bolton B+. Chiefs.  Solid spot as he could step in right away and start 

Terrence Marshall Panthers B- Downside is he's the number four option.  Upside Joe Brady knows how to use him 

Pete werner New Orleans A. Due to cap, the saints lb has been decimated.  Good chance to start early 

Carlos Basham Bills B-  would be higher but have another edge drafted by sane team round earlier 

Josh Myers Packers A+. Linsley replacement working with Rodgers. Can't ask for much more 

Creed Humphrey Chiefs. B+. Gets felt up by Mahomes weekly 

Kyle Trask Bucs F. Long term much higher but Brady could give two fs about helping backups qb 

• Like 3