BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

1 hour ago, MD4L said:

@Blue Your Irish getting their *** kicked tomorrow.

I'm actually pretty intrigued by that game, Notre Dame lost a lot from last year and FSU is another year out of the Willie Taggart ****-show.

Edited by Blue

16 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I asked no one wanted pre week one waivers at owners meeting. Waivers begin next week 

I am not sure of your meaning. Waivers are and have always before week 1. You just can't benefit from any players going on IR before then.

Waiver Wire

Any BDL free agent player is available during the in season waiver wire process.  The roster sheet will house the list of waiver wire players but if a player is not on a team’s roster nor on the list of BDL free agents then they are available to be selected.

• Waiver Wire Order

• Order is determined by reversing the overall standings.  Identical to the draft order.

• Contracts are fixed 1 year deals, with the salary being based off of the week they are claimed.

• Weeks 1-8 $450

• Week 9 $400

• Week 10 $350

• Week 11 $300

• Week 12 $250

• Week 13 $200

• Week 14 $150

• Week 15-16 $100

• Teams may select one player each week to add to their team as long as they maintain Salary Cap and Roster limits. 

• If a team has a player, or players,  go on IR during a particular week then they may select one additional player only that week to add to their roster.

• During the BDL playoffs, remaining Playoff teams only are allowed to make additional Waiver wire selections following all normal waiver wire rules.

51 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I asked no one wanted pre week one waivers at owners meeting. Waivers begin next week 

31 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

I am not sure of your meaning. Waivers are and have always before week 1. You just can't benefit from any players going on IR before then.

Waiver Wire

Any BDL free agent player is available during the in season waiver wire process.  The roster sheet will house the list of waiver wire players but if a player is not on a team’s roster nor on the list of BDL free agents then they are available to be selected.

• Waiver Wire Order

• Order is determined by reversing the overall standings.  Identical to the draft order.

• Contracts are fixed 1 year deals, with the salary being based off of the week they are claimed.

• Weeks 1-8 $450

• Week 9 $400

• Week 10 $350

• Week 11 $300

• Week 12 $250

• Week 13 $200

• Week 14 $150

• Week 15-16 $100

• Teams may select one player each week to add to their team as long as they maintain Salary Cap and Roster limits. 

• If a team has a player, or players,  go on IR during a particular week then they may select one additional player only that week to add to their roster.

• During the BDL playoffs, remaining Playoff teams only are allowed to make additional Waiver wire selections following all normal waiver wire rules.

Aren't you guys saying the same thing? Starting next week as BCB just said....is just before week 1.

• Like 1