BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

Singapore Rookie Report - Week 4 (Probably a biweekly thing)

1.11 - Jaycee Horn, CB - Promising start to a rookie season gets put on hold due to a broken foot. Maybe comes back in time for the BDL playoffs Grade: A-

2.6 - JOK, LB - Playing time increases and playmaking ability remains true. Grade: A-

2.13 - Odafe Oweh, Edge - So far so good. Looking like a legit pass rush threat. Future BDL Stud. Grade: A

4.2 - Dillon Radunz, OL - First likely Bust of the year. Weekly Inactive. Grade: D

4.12 - Dyami Brown, WR - Playing time has gone down since week 1 and likely will continue with Samuel back in the lineup. Grade: B-

6.11 - Kelvin Joseph, CB - Hopefully back in the mix in a week or two and can help sooth the loss of Horn Grade: Incomplete

PFA 1.4 - Kendrick Green, OC - Like him enough to make McCoy available for trade. Future starter next year and going forward. Grade: B+

Rest of the PFA class is pretty irrelevant.

Edited by SirA1
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, MD4L said:

Mo Alie Cox would like to have a word with you.

My bro, you know I support you in all things, but if you're counting on Mo Alie Cox to carry your offense, we both know how that's gonna go.

• Like 1

Gonna copy my guy Sir

1.1 Trevor Lawrence QB- Finally showed some promise. But it was against a secondary that didn’t have Jessie Bates. Still some exciting things he put on display. Grade: C-

1.3 Ja’Marr Chase WR- Starter for me and really my top receiving threat. Has been very promising and Burrow has a 147.8 passer rating when targeting him. Grade: A

1.4 Kyle Pitts TE- Pitts display each week at least one play of how dominant he can be. Unfortunately his timing with Ryan and general usage by Atlanta hasn’t been great. He did play the most snaps yet this week and had quite a bit of targets so finally starting to maybe see better usage. Grade: B-

1.7 Patrick Surtain CB- He has made some good plays so far, had his toughest game this week against the Ravens but the whole Broncos secondary outside of Caden Sterns (only played 7 snaps though) struggled. Grade: B

1.9 DeVonta Smith WR- Smith had what I hope was a bit of a breakout game. Hoping to see that more consistently and will make for a nice trio with Chase and Ruggs. Grade: B

1.14 Micah Parsons Edge/LB- Parsons is a gamer. Versatile and just so fun to use in gameplans. Very happy with him. Grade: A

3.5 Azeez Ojulari Edge- Didn’t register a sack for the first time this season but I have been pretty pleased with his play. Plus again moving down to take him and adding a 2023 1st in the process was a nice move for me. Grade: B

5.8 Tommy Tremble TE- Dan Arnold was traded and I had hoped to see more for Tremble. He had one target this week after having one last week go for 30 yards and a TD. Maybe the targets will increase going forward. But excited for the early opportunity for a 5th round pick. Grade: C+

HM: Caden Sterns S- Sterns had an INT last week and 2 sacks and a beautiful PD this week on just 7 snaps. He’s behind Simmons and KJax but he is seeing time as the third safety and playing very well. Nice pickup for the tank. Hopefully next year he is a starter next to Simmons. He sure is looking like he is going to be hard to keep off the field. Grade: B

• Like 3

Gotham Rookie Report - Week 4 (Probably the most I'm going to write for a while)

1.12 - Trey Lance, QB - Knew he would get his chance at some point this year.  He's the starter in San Fran unless he gets hurt or it goes horribly wrong for like a month straight.  B+

2.11 - Trevon Moehrig, S  -Starter, saw him make a nice play last night.  Seems to be good.  B+

3.2 - Jamin Davis, LB - Starter, saw him play a good game Week 2 on a Thursday I think.  Real deal athlete seems to be getting it.  B+

3.7 - Mac Jones, QB - Starter Week 1, kicked Cam to the curb.  Best rookie QB so far, currently leading OROY odds.  A+

3.10 - Tyson Campbell, CB  - Starter, kicked CJ Henderson to the curb.  Is covering #1s and getting targeted relentlessly, this is going to be a tough year for him, hope he learns from it and it pays off.  Any positive performance is going to be impressive. B+

5.11 - Jackson Carman, OL - Starter.  We'll see if he sticks when XSF is healthy.  If he's still starting, I'll certainly take a rookie G who is better thatn XSF.  B+

7.12 - Chris Rumph II, EDGE  - Doing Nothing

PFA - Dez Fitzpatrick, WR; Jordan Smith, EDGE  -- FA / Doing nothing

• Like 4