BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

42 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I was giving you a Charlie thumbs up 

Which was meant with a mean spirit.

20 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I thought it was sarcastic, and I was on your side. Because Rags makes a random comment but gives us no context, doesn't provide a link, a quote or anything. I'm not doing the leg work on that.

"The thing I like best about one of my players is that thing they said!"

edit: Do better, Rags.

I was on my phone and was reading articles on guys for this weekend.  

Wide Receiver Kadarius Toney

Q: Did you think that was a late hit?

A: When? You're talking about on the play?

Q: Yeah.

A: I don't make the judgement calls. I don't wear stripes – I just wear jerseys.

Q: If you can get back in the game on Monday Night, is it nice that it's on grass?

A: What do you mean?

Q: The field. Most players like playing on grass better, maybe a little bit less wear and tear on them.

A: No, not really. I mean, I can play on grass, turf, concrete, backyard, in the house, it doesn't really matter. It's still going to be the same game. It's really just how you go out there and play. Anything can happen. You can play in the parking lot and scrape your knee. You can do the same thing on grass or turf. It doesn't really matter the surface.

Q: Not everybody gets a fist bump from the team owner. What does that say to you about how important you are?

A: No, everybody does get a fist bump from the owner. A lot of stuff doesn't get seen around here. It's a family environment here. There isn't anybody who doesn't like anybody here. You know what I'm saying? Everybody – it's a good environment here, so that just shows you how cordial and how good everything is here.

Q: Are you a big – maybe not now since you're in the NFL, but the last four or five years, have you been a big (Chiefs Wide Receiver) Tyreek Hill fan? Do you watch him? Do you try to mold anything he does into your game? He's one of the best in the NFL. I don't want to put you in that category yet, but there are obviously some electric similarities.

A: No, not really. No. I really didn't watch football until probably like two years ago.

Q: Wait, what do you mean you didn't watch football until two years ago?

A: I just play. I just play and watch film. I don't really watch games and stuff.

10 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

@Ragnarok sell him Goedert

Why?

Is in the interest of being fully transparent and up front I am offering my 5th round pick  Is for a TE.

I do prefer individuals on reasonable long term contracts but am willing to consider one year deals  Depending upon the specific TE.

So if you have someone you think might interest me and you are willing to trade for the Death Valley 5th round pick hmu  Please and thank you

55 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Is in the interest of being fully transparent and up front I am offering my 5th round pick  Is for a TE.

I do prefer individuals on reasonable long term contracts but am willing to consider one year deals  Depending upon the specific TE.

So if you have someone you think might interest me and you are willing to trade for the Death Valley 5th round pick hmu  Please and thank you

How about Jerry Tillery?