BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Crap he is, ny bad.  Ill just cut him after the season.  

Did you sign him in shark tank or FA? If it’s the latter, you can 3 down him or you’ll have to wait until next preseason (August) when he’ll be eligible for one year cut.

17 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Did you sign him in shark tank or FA? If it’s the latter, you can 3 down him or you’ll have to wait until next preseason (August) when he’ll be eligible for one year cut.

Pretty sure I signed him in FA.  So I'll just FA cut him once he becomes unlocked (whenever that is), same with Schwartz 

Edited by Pickle Rick
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Can’t he cut him in January since he hasn’t played in over a year at that point?

Just now, MD4L said:

I would lean towards that too. Someone will read this up and let us know officially.

I just read the rule and it reads to me that I could cut Tebow and Schwartz once the off-season began but ill defer to the experts. I'll be fine either way lol. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I just read the rule and it reads to me that I could cut Tebow and Schwartz once the off-season began but ill defer to the experts. I'll be fine either way lol. 

I think you’ve got benefit of the doubt here. The rules don’t specify preseason games. I still think you’ll be able to cut him in December.

3 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

So if Rodgers is declared out for Sunday today...I think he lied about being vaccinated...

Didn’t lie so much as deliberately misled reporters. Same grossly disappointing result in the end I guess.

1 hour ago, Scoundrel said:

Can’t he cut him in January since he hasn’t played in over a year at that point?

1 hour ago, MD4L said:

Perhaps so. I don’t know if preseason games apply.

Preseason doesn’t count, as @bcb1213 said.

28 minutes ago, Blue said:

Didn’t lie so much as deliberately misled reporters. Same grossly disappointing result in the end I guess.

Preseason doesn’t count, as @bcb1213 said.

When asked if he was vaccinated, he said, "Yeah, I've been immunized."  I personally would consider that a lie.

14 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

When asked if he was vaccinated, he said, "Yeah, I've been immunized."  I personally would consider that a lie.

We've seen how thin skinned he is to criticism. I'm sure after the summer of not being around the last thing he wanted to be pressed on were his "alternate treatments" for covid.