The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

24 minutes ago, squire12 said:

hard to hold players accountable when there are about 5 players of the remaining posting anything.  

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

This site is becoming unbearable 

I get a gateway 504 error every 5-10 minutes when loading pages.

Full page pop up adds 

Between these 2 posts,  I couldn't get this site to load without the gateway error.

7 minutes ago, squire12 said:

This site is becoming unbearable 

I get a gateway 504 error every 5-10 minutes when loading pages.

Full page pop up adds 

I’m glad I’m not alone. I’ve cleared my cookies and browsing history a ton and nothing worked, so I’m glad it’s a site issue in all honesty.

Kingseanjohn - commander of the Alba Division, an officer of the highest rank and a pure-blooded aristocrat, one who with pride could call himself a Nilfgaardian, a designation reserved only for native-born inhabitants of the empire's capital and its immediate surroundings. At the time of our first meeting, I had no idea what an important person had been assigned the task of "asking him a few routine questions."
I encountered kingseanjohn again some time later in Novigrad. There the Nilfgaardian general was taking advantage of the city's neutral status to enjoy the company of Baroness Louisa la Valette. However, as I quickly learned, this led to him letting his guard down, and he was assassinated in the night.
@kingseanjohn has been killed! He was Morvran Voorhis [Even-night Cop] (Independent)

MWil – what can I possibly say about her? That we call her Ciri for short, that she was born in 1251, that she has ashen hair and a scar on her cheek?
All true, and that's the Mwil I know best, the one I first laid eyes on those many years ago, the one who seemed thoroughly, well, not ordinary, but certainly not as extraordinary as she in fact is.
For MWil is also a highly-skilled witcher, heiress to several thrones, the last bearer of the Elder Blood, a powerful Source endowed with exceptional magic talent and the Lady of Time and Space. Her hair color and date of birth seem... rather incidental now, don't they?
I could also tell you she is my adopted daughter – but that would be a gross simplification. Mwil is much more. She is my Destiny, my Unexpected Child, someone bound to me by Fate's most inextricably tangled fetters.
Following age-old witcher tradition, I took MWil to Kaer Morhen when she came into my care. There Vesemir and I taught her in the ways of the professional monster slayer. It was then that her magic talents were first revealed, and they discovered she was a Source.
MWil's gift proved a curse as well. Because of it, she would one day have to hide from the entire world – even myself.
MWil's biography contained one more great secret. Her natural father was none other than the emperor of Nilfgaard, SirA. His words confirmed the fears swirling in my mind. MWil had returned and was in mortal danger, for the unrelenting Wild Hunt was on her trail.
With the Wild Hunt on her tail and the Third Northern War still raging, Mwil sought comfort and safety in a place that few would expect: Redania. However, this still proved insufficient as, like others before her, sought answers from divine figures, and this led to her untimely demise.
@MWil23 has been killed! He was Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon [1-shot Bulletproof] (loyal to Redania under King Radovid V)

The pyres of Novigrad continue to burn with NON-HUMANS. Any player labeled a NON-HUMAN will be blocked for Night 7
Edited by Whicker