The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Whats sketchy is, Blue claimed unkillable indy feom the start basically and Tk3 is ignoring it lol

what am I ignoring?

my freaking role gave me 3 names, 1 of which does not share the wincon. I voted Hobo because he seemed most likely of the 3 and I was transparent about sharing the list

I don't know what you want from me. You are being petty and childish because your name happened to be on the PM I received.

Just now, Forge said:

Are we not supposed to believe the unkillable Indy joat claim?

Well from Tk3s view that would be at least 1 of the people he should be voting 100% from his list, but he ignored it. Meaning the list is fake. Hobo and Blue are unknowns though 

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

my role explicitly and without ambiguity said that among the 3 players I named, at least one of them does not share the wincon of winning when we kill everyone who would dare call themselves kings

meaning at least one of them is either a king, or a scum. 

any other former Nilgaards should want to vote from that list as well

Seems like good info

Just now, Tk3 said:

what am I ignoring?

my freaking role gave me 3 names, 1 of which does not share the wincon. I voted Hobo because he seemed most likely of the 3 and I was transparent about sharing the list

I don't know what you want from me. You are being petty and childish because your name happened to be on the PM I received.

That would be Blue for sure 

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

my role explicitly and without ambiguity said that among the 3 players I named, at least one of them does not share the wincon of winning when we kill everyone who would dare call themselves kings

meaning at least one of them is either a king, or a scum. 

any other former Nilgaards should want to vote from that list as well

Did you pick them?

If so why of each?

When did you do it?