The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Basically, I got like narrative via pm from Whicker. So it wasn't like someone came at me, converted me, etc. Wasn't presented that way. The narrative said that: 

I found myself in the center of the anarchy. I once thought freedom was best for my family, but I now see how much they are struggling. I heard of a land that was once under Nilfaardian's control, so I take my family there. 

That's why I think everyone gets cycled through. 

So you got this on day 3? Anyone else get something similar?

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

So you got this on day 3? Anyone else get something similar?

Somehow, I Think the fact that I'm about to get lynched probably dissuades anyone from wanting to disclose that LOL

Just now, Forge said:

Basically, I got like narrative via pm from Whicker. So it wasn't like someone came at me, converted me, etc. Wasn't presented that way. The narrative said that: 

I found myself in the center of the anarchy. I once thought freedom was best for my family, but I now see how much they are struggling. I heard of a land that was once under Nilfaardian's control, so I take my family there. 

That's why I think everyone gets cycled through. 

That could mean that someone targeted you ...unknown to you... and that is what led you to become orange.  Or maybe the orange became a faction after green was disbanded.  (similar with blue aligned)

16 minutes ago, squire12 said:
29 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I assume he is claiming he can protect people (he is lying)

pickle claiming protector here?

@Pickle Rick have you successfully blocked a kill?

will be interested in this response

Why would pickle say that forge is lying about being a protector?  

25 minutes ago, BrettFavre004 said:

I don't follow. 

Sorry. I have a deadline I'm trying to meet and probably didn't make sense bc I wrote it in a hurry.  

I was just saying he doesn't have the same wincon as us, so he doesn't care who dies as long as its not himself.  I could be the most powerful town and he would still be pushing me.  

It shows he has other motives (most likely rule us all).  So he is going to push anyone on the chopping block.  It shows he is up to no good (bc he is Anna).  His butt is on the line and his kingdom is about to fall so he is ignoring finding the kings and is grasping at the only other person on the block

His moves are also suspect as hell.  If he were really the protector (he isn't) then why did he not protect blue or orca as they caught some baddies.  Or even malf.  

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Sorry. I have a deadline I'm trying to meet and probably didn't make sense bc I wrote it in a hurry.  

I was just saying he doesn't have the same wincon as us, so he doesn't care who dies as long as its not himself.  I could be the most powerful town and he would still be pushing me.  

It shows he has other motives (most likely rule us all).  So he is going to push anyone on the chopping block.  It shows he is up to no good (bc he is Anna).  His butt is on the line and his kingdom is about to fall so he is ignoring finding the kings and is grasping at the only other person on the block

His moves are also suspect as hell.  If he were really the protector (he isn't) then why did he not protect blue or orca as they caught some baddies.  Or even malf.  

Well I would say thank goodness he didn't protect orca, lol. 

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Why would he protect the claimed unkillable Indy or a King...or someone who was mod killed due to inactivity and multiple alignments?

13 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Bad call.   Forge is NOT the doctor/protector.  Follow the trail I think squire was on.  

8 minutes ago, BrettFavre004 said:

Well I would say thank goodness he didn't protect orca, lol. 

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Why would he protect the claimed unkillable Indy or a King...or someone who was mod killed due to inactivity and multiple alignments?

So pickle is essentially admitting to being the red alignment protector.

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Orca wasnt a known king.  If anyone had a protect and didn't protect someone that caught scum they are pretty trash at the game and the reason town loses so much.