The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

So Blue killed Orca since Pickle isn’t a PGO I guess...but why Orca visited Pickle is truly interesting. Obviously if he had a conversion he’d use it on him is my guess.

But he didn't.  You really flailing here about conversions. 

Let's play a game and say orca converted me.  It would mean I cannot be a king bc im Regis.  Not an Craiter or whoever is now king.  You still wanna keep pushing flailing lol. 

1 minute ago, BrettFavre004 said:

Do you have any evidence for calling him a specific character?

Not game evidence.  Just his thread play.  

He was invested as orange.  Orange appears to be led by Anna.  He is lying about being the protector, seems to be he is trying everything to survive.  If he were only a follower than just take the lynch like swoosh did.  To me it means he is the leader of the orange (Anna)

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Hilarious from the guy who voted SirA after his legit claim (I went the other way), meanwhile I dropped several hints on what I was throughout the game and you're suddenly like, "OMG, UR NOT". 

Rip GIFs | Tenor

You're buried shortly. Maybe not today, but when I flip and everything i say shows up as true....

10 minutes ago, BrettFavre004 said:
15 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Orca again.  

Me n1

The rest orca (he caught scum so I was rolling with him, probably stopped a hit to, sucks if I did).  

How did Orca die last night if you protected him?

🤔 

This is a great question 

Just now, Forge said:

Hilarious from the guy who voted SirA after his legit claim (I went the other way), meanwhile I dropped several hints on what I was throughout the game and you're suddenly like, "OMG, UR NOT". 

Rip GIFs | Tenor

You're buried shortly. Maybe not today, but when I flip and everything i say shows up as true....

Only scum drop hints about who they are.  

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

He was invested as orange.  Orange appears to be led by Anna.  He is lying about being the protector, seems to be he is trying everything to survive.  If he were only a follower than just take the lynch like swoosh did.  To me it means he is the leader of the orange (Anna)

I missed it where he was investigated orange, who/how/when did that happen?

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Only scum drop hints about who they are.  

Except me...who always has done it as town with plenty of old evidence to support. 

Marvel dropping hints about ant man. 

@Counselor do you remember 

I A M S E E R ? 

So keep flailing. I'll see you on the other side soon 

Rip Rest In Peace GIF - Rip RestInPeace Candle - Discover & Share GIFs |  Rest in peace gif, Rest in peace, I love you pictures