The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

Just now, Blue said:

I literally roleplayed as a dinosaur for Jurassic Park Mafia as Town.

And you never claimed it during the game.  Thanks for proving my point.  

You soft claimed but never brought it up during the game.  If you were scum doing it, you have.  

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

And you never claimed it during the game.  Thanks for proving my point.  

You soft claimed but never brought it up during the game.  If you were scum doing it, you have.  

lolwut

Mortal Kombat Mafia, softclaimed, pointed it out, was Town. Dark Souls Mafia, softclaimed, pointed it out, was Town. I literally only softclaim and later point it out as Town. You could literally not be any more wrong.

9 minutes ago, Blue said:

lolwut

Mortal Kombat Mafia, softclaimed, pointed it out, was Town. Dark Souls Mafia, softclaimed, pointed it out, was Town. I literally only softclaim and later point it out as Town. You could literally not be any more wrong.

You didn't in Jusassic Park Mafia.  

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

So pickle supposedly protected Orca the night Orca died.  And the strongman was dead at this point.

Blue killed orca with whatever he gave orca to open.  Orca posted before night something like "this better not blow up on me blue".

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

You didn't in Jusassic Park Mafia.  

Solely because dinosaurs don't talk.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Blue killed orca with whatever he gave orca to open.  Orca posted before night something like "this better not blow up on me blue".

This is offensive, why are you all assuming I killed Orca. Clearly, he just got what he deserved. Why should I be held responsible for that?

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Needing answer, Orca turned to a strange man for help, but it ended up costing him his life.

You think blue is the strange man?

48 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Blue killed him with whatever he gave orca. Nothing anyone could do to save him.  

Not me and I'd bet anything on it. 

I don't dispute that. I didn't say you killed him. I said that Blue did and that you claimed to protect him the night he died. What kind of protector are you in which you couldn't save him then?

26 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Needing answer, Orca turned to a strange man for help, but it ended up costing him his life.

You think blue is the strange man?

I do.  Orca claimed/hinted that he was gonna open something and from blue and it had better not blow up (or something along those lines) and then he winds up dead and I protected him.  Only plausible answer is blue killed him with whatever that was.  Blue hasn't denied it either and in my mind even took credit for it ("he got what he asked for")

12 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I don't dispute that. I didn't say you killed him. I said that Blue did and that you claimed to protect him the night he died. What kind of protector are you in which you couldn't save him then?

Blue didn't visit him that night (or anyone) or I would have (unless there was a strongman, but the writeup leads to that not being the case).  Thus I can't stop the kill.  You know, normal role interactions.  Can you grasp those lol.  

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Blue didn't visit him that night (or anyone) or I would have (unless there was a strongman, but the writeup leads to that not being the case).  Thus I can't stop the kill.  You know, normal role interactions.  Can you grasp those lol.  

I'd love to know if this is the case or not. You're taking a lot of assumptions about flavor and host. It seems to me like you messed up your claim and are trying to justify it.

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I do.  Orca claimed/hinted that he was gonna open something and from blue and it had better not blow up (or something along those lines) and then he winds up dead and I protected him.  Only plausible answer is blue killed him with whatever that was.  Blue hasn't denied it either and in my mind even took credit for it ("he got what he asked for")

Unless Orca had evidence he didn't mention that it would actually blow up, I dont hold much by his statement.

If he did know it could blow up, then he is not smart.

Why couldn't you be the strange man he had turned to?