The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Anything that can shed clarity on the few players with no information on them?

And I think I'm voting for the red King

1. Nope, my role sucks

2. Nope. If I had to guess: Md4l, Counselor, Daboyle, or Brett. But I don't trust Pickle when he says we don't need to kill him nor do I trust him that his only power is protection at this point. His thread play throughout this game after Orca died would lead to neither of these conclusions.

5 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

If it's helpful I can knock sirA off the stopping mage/human power list unless that is an unblock able ability. it says I only visited Josh tho when it said elsewhere I blocked my target 

Yeah. Not the one doing that. In a previous life I could have stopped that though.

I think Josh was frustrated not being able to do anything up until N5. Then just lost interest and/or got too busy.

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

1. Nope, my role sucks

Do share if you care to.  Seems like it sucks, so no harm in that

2. Nope. If I had to guess: Md4l, Counselor, Daboyle, or Brett. But I don't trust Pickle when he says we don't need to kill him nor do I trust him that his only power is protection at this point. His thread play throughout this game after Orca died would lead to neither of these conclusions.

Red is the priority over purple based on the mass role block implications

• Like 1

1. Nope, my role sucks

I am thinking MD4L for Red King. He claimed to also have a similar knowledge to Malf in that he knew who my previous self was to start the game. 

Malf claimed Town Turned Indy but ended up as a split/scum faction. I think each of the other factions likely had someone who knew the Emperor. 

If we can trim down the Red faction and Pickle keeps his word not to use his Kill ability we should be able to avoid night kills. 

9 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Do share if you care to.  Seems like it sucks, so no harm in that

Red is the priority over purple based on the mass role block implications

was a 1-shot motivator. Used my shot on Mwil on night 3 but obviously he was scum so that sucked. so i'm literally just vanilla at this point.

but if it puts your mind to ease: bbb claimed to have jailed me n2. I couldn't verify that as I didn't attempt to do anything that night, but according to the write ups, mass roleblock dude was active on that night:

On 1/4/2021 at 9:39 PM, Whicker said:

The pyres of Novigrad are still burning with MAGES. All players labeled a MAGE will be roleblocked for N3

8 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

I am thinking MD4L for Red King. He claimed to also have a similar knowledge to Malf in that he knew who my previous self was to start the game. 

Malf claimed Town Turned Indy but ended up as a split/scum faction. I think each of the other factions likely had someone who knew the Emperor. 

If we can trim down the Red faction and Pickle keeps his word not to use his Kill ability we should be able to avoid night kills. 

hahahahahaha

• Like 1