The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

13 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I dont know what you are trying to say. *YOUR* wincon means you can win with him. Pickle can win with anyone in the game, including independents. 

Pickle or Purple?

I feel like you may have misunderstood what Whicker told you. For the host to tell you how your win condition interacts with a player that's not even the one whose info you have, several days after you received it, would be, in a word, ludicrous.

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Pickle's faction sans a king, I'd buy.

Fact is, from what I understand, you only have Orca's role PM. Are you sure he's not just answering questions from that perspective? Is there anything in that PM that would explain why Pickle Rick's character would ascend the throne on Orca's death or what it would mean?

Yes, all 3 of their faction were royal family. So all 3 would ascend.

The host thought it relevant enough to include in a night write up. Pickle admits to being "king". Unless Whicker wrote us a bastard win condition, it seems incredibly more likely than not that we have to kill Pickle, who is lying through his teeth.

I think the "all kings" is bastard based on what I know. I could be wrong, but either way, I anticipate pickle will just self protect the rest of the game so he really isnt a threat. We need to find red.

Meanwhile he just continues to howl "Buuut Matts saaaaaaaid...!!" over and over, often things that you didn't actually say was stated in Orca's role PM, as if it changes any of my or others' concerns. I'm worried about the other Kings too but unless someone has solid intel on them, I'd much rather eliminate the confirmed scum. He's highly likely he's lying about what he can do.

And again, and I cannot stress this enough - if his win condition was simply to win with town, why did he CC and push other town protectors so hard on that reason? If it weren't for his obviously anti-town play I might get behind letting him live for now... but nothing about his play, least of all after Orca died, was the play of a friendly other. Not even close.

Because he does have 2 nightly protection abilities and this is mafia where everyone lies. Only thing I can think of.

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Pickle or Purple?

I feel like you may have misunderstood what Whicker told you. For the host to tell you how your win condition interacts with a player that's not even the one whose info you have, several days after you received it, would be, in a word, ludicrous.

Purple, sorry. But it was Orcas wincon.... And orca was the first *king* of purple.... so if it applies to one purple king, why not all of them?

10 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:
17 minutes ago, BrettFavre004 said:

Well what I’m saying is basically I win when we kill all kings or possible kings... pickle is a king.  

Guess I don’t know why I should believe that I can win if pickle is alive. 

I get your hesitation. But the host literally told me that his faction has no influence on us winning. 

There we go, you got it. 

So if its just whether or not to believe you on this. 

12 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Pickle or Purple?

Several days? 

17 hours ago, Matts4313 said:
17 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Purple wins alone or with other kings. They dont win with indy/town. (getting clarification on this, but thats how I read it)

Orca protected Pickle every night. 

@squire12 and @swoosh visited Swag N2. Swag went no where.

@Blue gave Orca "Power, Wealth and Knowledge"

Orca died before learning the game set up and other scum.

They stole money from @Counselor

They have 3 nightly moves in purple - Jailing someone, protection and investigation

Wrong, they can win with us. which is weird because we are supposed to kill kings.

This just doesn't make sense to me here. 

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Yes, all 3 of their faction were royal family. So all 3 would ascend.

But what is the significance of this mechanic?? Do you really think it's meaningless?? I think it perfectly conceivable that their win condition changes when someone else takes charge, based on their original pm.

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Purple, sorry. But it was Orcas wincon.... And orca was the first *king* of purple.... so if it applies to one purple king, why not all of them?

So perhaps we could've won with Orca as king, but not Pickle, whose original win condition was the "mafia" one.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

But what is the significance of this mechanic?? Do you really think it's meaningless?? I think it perfectly conceivable that their win condition changes when someone else takes charge, based on their original pm.

So perhaps we could've won with Orca as king, but not Pickle, whose original win condition was the "mafia" one.

You all are skipping over that we had to choose n1.