The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

1 minute ago, BrettFavre004 said:

This just doesn't make sense to me here. 

Orca - the first purple king - wincon said that they could win with any faction. I presumed that meant the other scum groups. I didnt think "independent" was considered a faction. Whicker then clarified that yes, independent is a faction. Which means the purple king Orca can win alongside with independents.  

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Orca - the first purple king - wincon said that they could win with any faction. I presumed that meant the other scum groups. I didnt think "independent" was considered a faction. Whicker then clarified that yes, independent is a faction. Which means the purple king Orca can win alongside with independents.  

So that was simply just Orca's role,  but not necessarily Pickle's?

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

But what is the significance of this mechanic?? Do you really think it's meaningless?? I think it perfectly conceivable that their win condition changes when someone else takes charge, based on their original pm.

So perhaps we could've won with Orca as king, but not Pickle, whose original win condition was the "mafia" one.

Maybe. But I think the bigger significance is that we are still talking about pickle instead of scum hunting other people. We are wasting a day phase and its kinda getting annoying.

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

@Matts4313
Is "locked in" really the verbiage given?

I mean, I cant 100% guarantee that it was "locked in" - - But the way it reads to me, yes. Thats pretty accurate. Day 1 the 3 of them had to come to a consensus on the direction of their faction. I believe it to be "locked in"; but obviously I cant prove that. 

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

I believe you when you had to choose n1 who your initial leader/ win condition was.

I definitely don't belive that it couldn't have changed when you ascended to the throne.

Lol.  So you believe if you killed me first Shady would be a town mason (with who lol).  Believe what you want you will just look like a fool after the game.  

Malf even said 4 kings.  So he lied?

green 

Red

Blue

orange 

So you think its 7? 

7 minutes ago, BrettFavre004 said:

So that was simply just Orca's role,  but not necessarily Pickle's?

I only have Orcas information. But again, they had to pick their wincon N1. And they picked Orcas. Orca can win with us. There is absolutely nothing that proves it could change.

Shady and pickle have both said the same exact wincon for days. Obviously they could be lying. But I believe them. Shady was p**sed no one would listen to him about the idea that he was survival. 

6 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I believe you when you had to choose n1 who your initial leader/ win condition was.

I definitely don't belive that it couldn't have changed when you ascended to the throne.

Its just doesnt make sense the way you are describing it. Why would all 3 of them have to agree N1 if it was just going to flip to different ones?

Honestly - it looks like some of you are ignoring logic because you want pickle dead for any reason. Some sorta vendetta almost.

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Lol.  So you believe if you killed me first Shady would be a town mason (with who lol).  Believe what you want you will just look like a fool after the game.  

Malf even said 4 kings.  So he lied?

green 

Red

Blue

orange 

So you think its 7? 

Malf was scum. Either way, there were, presumably,  four kings at that point in time. I'm not going to assume he had any information on the purple faction, nor do I see why you think it did. Of those colors though, blue is probably the one with no king.

Also, perhaps, from what Matt's info has said, the actual king we needed to kill in purple was you, but only if you were in power.

I don't really know. But I'm pretty sure you're a threat right now. If I look like a fool after the game, well, whatever. I guess I wasn't able to comprehend your play coming from a friendly other, or decipher my win condition was a bastard one.

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I only have Orcas information. But again, they had to pick their wincon N1. And they picked Orcas. Orca can win with us. There is absolutely nothing that proves it could change.

Shady and pickle have both said the same exact wincon for days. Obviously they could be lying. But I believe them. Shady was p**sed no one would listen to him about the idea that he was survival. 

Its just doesnt make sense the way you are describing it. Why would all 3 of them have to agree N1 if it was just going to flip to different ones?

Honestly - it looks like some of you are ignoring logic because you want pickle dead for any reason. Some sorta vendetta almost.

To choose what it was initially? It wouldn't change so long as their initial leader survived.

I don't believe their ascension hierarchy,  an actual mechanic that you yourself proved exist, has absolutely no meaning to the game other than creating incriminating bastard messages in the write up if their current leader dies.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

@Blue  @SirA1

Does any of of that make sense theme wise 

I am not that familiar with the theme other than what I dug up today. I believe this game is more based off of the video clips Whicker has been linking the Witcher III Wild Hunt game and not the TV series that I am familiar with.

I've got some ideas based off of how the factions work but it is all supposition. I'm going to start working something up on each faction.