The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

9 hours ago, Matts4313 said:
9 hours ago, Blue said:

Pickle already guessed it, if you were reading last Day.

Instead of sifting through pickles post, wouldnt it just be easier for you to tell me?

I'm not sure that would help Matts if he looked back, pretty sure Pickle called me just about every color other than purple by the end of the day. 

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Once again, I am calling on you all to remind you that the only evidence you have of there being four kings in the game is what Malf, who was double-scum, said on Day 2.

To be fair.  There is already proof of 3.  We've taken out two purple ones and there's a red one. I don't know enough of the lore to know if there's an orange one or if it's just the girl one 

6 minutes ago, BrettFavre004 said:

That and the write-ups...

I've been skimming the writeups but I don't recall anything about explicitly four kings. Looks to me like it's Radovid and maybe the Duchess, but blue quite clearly is not calling himself a king. Maybe Whicker just phrased the wincon strangely and that's what he meant, but as I do not care who wins, y'all make your own decisions.

8 minutes ago, Blue said:

I've been skimming the writeups but I don't recall anything about explicitly four kings. Looks to me like it's Radovid and maybe the Duchess, but blue quite clearly is not calling himself a king. Maybe Whicker just phrased the wincon strangely and that's what he meant, but as I do not care who wins, y'all make your own decisions.

I've thought about blue maybe not being a king, because he kind of isn't on the write ups, and really haven't seen anything from the blue team as a whole.   But then it would be weird that the orange, lead by the Duchess, is a king, but the blue led by a Commander isn't.

Then we are also told we could win with the purple kings still alive.

Even if blue isn't a king, I couldn't even make a guess as to what their win conditions might be, but I have a feeling we have very different goals. 

Just now, BrettFavre004 said:

I've thought about blue maybe not being a king, because he kind of isn't on the write ups, and really haven't seen anything from the blue team as a whole.   But then it would be weird that the orange, lead by the Duchess, is a king, but the blue led by a Commander isn't.

Then we are also told we could win with the purple kings still alive.

Even if blue isn't a king, I couldn't even make a guess as to what their win conditions might be, but I have a feeling we have very different goals. 

When I said blue isn't in the write ups, I meant meant on the fandom write-ups, sorry, that was probably confusing.  Still think Vernon Roche syncs up well with Matts power.

https://witcher.fandom.com/wiki/Vernon_Roche#:~:text=Vernon Roche was the commander,was also a capable fighter.

So I could get behind Blue team, led by a Commander, not mattering for end game, so then that would only leave green red and orange kings.  That doesn't seem like enough, so definitely convinced we needed to kill purple kings, who were all directly called King.  So Matts is up to something, don't know what though.