The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

9 hours ago, Forge said:

Just going to say that out of everything that has been said, the most outlandish is that blue gave orca a gift out of all people.

LOL

I literally thought the same thing, and that's what gave me some serious pause late D1/Early D2.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

while i appreicate the vote of confidence... all of this info was in the thread for a ton of pages.

Exactly, that does nothing.

Mwil was just being his normal stupid self.

giphy.gif

addendum: not stupid. over-reactionary & imaginative.

i noticed awhile ago he likes to spew highly unlikely conspiracy theories in his head as town, which has caused me to suspect him as town way less than I used to.

9f67d7a67d260953c6c982bc77ba454d.gif

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

tbf i did immediately post an addendum in the following post

I was still reading up

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

addendum: not stupid. over-reactionary & imaginative.

i noticed awhile ago he likes to spew highly unlikely conspiracy theories in his head as town, which has caused me to suspect him as town way less than I used to.

9f67d7a67d260953c6c982bc77ba454d.gif

Also, I've dialed down my conspiracy theories substantially in your absence, except for last game, when @Malfatron decided to vote me out instead of SANTA CLAUS, so I decided to burn the thread to the ground as payback. I have zero regrets. @SwAg taught me that one. If Town refuses to be reasonable, then assert your authority and use your powers for the purpose of evil/to prove that Town can't win without you.

Alright, so someone's gunna need to walk me through this like I'm 5.

Blue has some power that he gave to Orca where Orca saw who visited swag, who he is claiming is swoosh.  I am assuming visited means the same thing as killing?

So either Blue or Orca chose to for Orca to see who visited swag AND swoosh visited swag, killing him?

But then squire is claiming to now have assumed swags role and identity, even though we have no idea what that role and identity is because he was 'janitored'?  Guessing janitored means something like killing without revealing identity?

On 1/3/2021 at 9:20 PM, Blue said:

oooh, I just thought of something that would be very fun for me

Hey @The Orca you want a present?

@Ragnarok do you really think that Squire somehow missed this? I don't. He seemed to feign ignorance on it. He said he assumed it was a watcher based upon the information. It's not like him to forget that.

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:
12 hours ago, squire12 said:

Watcher now, same as you.  But independent aligned.  So not sure which king you are loyal to?

12 hours ago, squire12 said:
12 hours ago, The Orca said:

I'm not the watcher. I used a gift given to me by @Blue

Ok.  I assumed you were a watcher based on your info.

Anyone else read this as Squire subtly fishing and then succeeding in now definitively outing @Blue (Granted, you'd have to be borderline illiterate in not picking up his claim earlier).

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Ragnarok do you really think that Squire somehow missed this? I don't. He seemed to feign ignorance on it. He said he assumed it was a watcher based upon the information. It's not like him to forget that.

I'm not gonna speculate on squire's lack of sobriety.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'll take drunk Town Squire over 90% of Town anyone else. Maybe it's unfair to hold him to such a high standard, but I'm going to.

So then shouldn't you want to vote for swoosh to not risk getting rid of town squire?