The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

16 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Blue if you've got a gift that involves something else cool, sign me up. I'm also an unkillable INDY (formerly Town), just not a JOAT

You were actually my original choice  for N1 but then Orca was asking for it, and who am I to deny someone what they asked for?

• Like 1

So the hider role picks a player to hide behind. If someone tries to kill the hider at night the person they are hiding behind dies instead

If the person the hider is hiding behind is killed at night, they both die

Squire is saying he picks someone to hide behind and what....how does the rest work? Like the hider role? Like some weird never seen variation of the hider role?

Who was targeted for death, Squire, Swag?

Squirenis intentionally avoiding me and these questions cause he is lying about his role 

Daboyle – Matts (82)
swoosh – Squire (83)
Mwil23 – Squire (85), swoosh (87)
TheKillerNacho – Squire (77), swoosh (79)
Counselor – swoosh (87)
MD4L
Tk3
bigbadbuff
Forge – Daboyle (77), Buff (82)
kingseanjohn – Swoosh (84)
Pickle Rick – swoosh (78)
Matts4313 – Daboyle (89), Squire (90)
bcb1213
squire12 – swoosh (77)
mission27
The Orca – squire (78), swoosh (80)
Blue – swoosh (80)
HoboRocket
BrettFavre004 – swoosh (86)
JoshstraDaymus
Ragnarok – swoosh (87)
Malfatron
Shady Slim

Vote Count

10 swoosh – squire, Pickle, Orca, Nacho, Blue, KSJ, Brett, Mwil, Counselor, Ragnarok
2 Squire – swoosh, Matts
1 Buff – Forge
1 Matts – Daboyle

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So the hider role picks a player to hide behind. If someone tries to kill the hider at night the person they are hiding behind dies instead

Squire is saying he picks someone to hide behind and what....how does the rest work? Like the hider role? Like some weird never seen variation of the hider role?

Squirenis intentionally avoiding me and these questions cause he is lying about his role 

@squire12 original role and character please

Someone else tag Squire so he can't say he had me on ignore 

11 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So, essentially, if this was his role/case, then you wouldn't have seen him at all, which would mean that he's lying about his role. Also, if SwAg was scum and janitored, there's a chance he's given him his Loki role from Rack's game, which he also did behind the scenes in your horror game a year ago.

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So, essentially, if this was his role/case, then you wouldn't have seen him at all, which would mean that he's lying about his role. Also, if SwAg was scum and janitored, there's a chance he's given him his Loki role from Rack's game, which he also did behind the scenes in your horror game a year ago.

I dont think the hider role hides from other moves, so I would have seen him at Swags 

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

This is a fair question.  I don't know if I was the intended target of the hit or swag was.   I know I hid behind swag, so an action aimed at me would end up affecting him and not my.   But if he was the hit target, I am not affected.   Either scenario, if my target to hide behind dies....in this instance swag..... I take over that role

38 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@squire12

What was your original move? Help me out here with an explanation  

17 hours ago, squire12 said:

I just hide behind someone and if they are hit, I obtain there role going forward.  Can't kill or janitor a hit.

17 hours ago, squire12 said:

Fringilla Vigo independent aligned.

@The Orca seems like he's claiming some sort of commuter that also acts as a backup if he selects the correct person.

Not a very convincing claim, but Swoosh's is even worse.

Honestly still within the realm of possibility both are scum and one is the janitor... but I somewhat doubt swoosh would purposefully avoid trying to vote his partner the way he did at first (seemed to me to be a spot where it's obvious you need to bus).

Either way, I'm pretty confident with staying on swoosh. If squire is town, hopefully his watcher role can get us some information (or we can verify him). Also scum may feel threatened by a watcher too and just off him for us.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

So a never before seen hider role?

that is outside of my scope of understanding.  This has been explained already but here I will try again.

I choose a target.  I hide behind said target.  any move targeting me will instead be targeting the player I am hiding behind.  If that player I am hiding behind is hit, I become that character and role.