Chargers expected to fire HC Anthony Lynn

RaidersAreOne

I have never seen a head coach so terrible with game decisions and end of half/game time management.  Ever.  I thought Andy Reid in Philadelphia and early Kansas City was bad, but he's Belichick compared to Lynn. 

I think he's a strong coach and gets a lot out of the talent he has on his teams, but he's terrible at game management. 

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I have never seen a head coach so terrible with game decisions and end of half/game time management.  Ever.  I thought Andy Reid in Philadelphia and early Kansas City was bad, but he's Belichick compared to Lynn. 

I think he's a strong coach and gets a lot out of the talent he has on his teams, but he's terrible at game management. 

Agreed. If he could fix that huge kryptonite area by perhaps being on a staff that’s strong in that respect, so as to copy, cheat, steal... I think he could have great success as a 2nd time HC. It’d honestly be a shame if he doesn’t get another opportunity after a couple seasons.

I also kind of don’t like when stuff like this comes out and he hasn’t even coached his final game yet. I mean, give the man some respect, he is the first guy to “figure out Lamar Jackson” as we should all recall.

If Wink gets a HC job, I wouldn’t mind add Lynn to our coaching staff as a consultant of some kind.

25 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Agreed. If he could fix that huge kryptonite area by perhaps being on a staff that’s strong in that respect, so as to copy, cheat, steal... I think he could have great success as a 2nd time HC. It’d honestly be a shame if he doesn’t get another opportunity after a couple seasons.

He’s a great leader and culture guy as well. Besides the game management issue, however, he’s incredibly old school/conservative and needs to know how to adapt his offensive scheme better to the modern NFL.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

I also kind of don’t like when stuff like this comes out and he hasn’t even coached his final game yet. I mean, give the man some respect, he is the first guy to “figure out Lamar Jackson” as we should all recall.

If Wink gets a HC job, I wouldn’t mind add Lynn to our coaching staff as a consultant of some kind.

Honestly I’m still on edge about him coming back. I won’t celebrate until it’s official official.